Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Uhh how long should the Online loading screens take?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Over There posted:

you have a loading screen?

Yeah seen 20 minutes of them now. No gameplay yet :downs:

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Ive had 2 treasure maps and theyve both expired seconds before I arrive there :(

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Fishing makes some pretty good money. Spend $10 on a full stack of worms, head over to a wide river and catch some Trout, they sell for like $4.50 each.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Highly recommend the pump action if youre looking for a new gun online, it wrecks just as hard as in the singleplayer, especially with long barrel and rifling. One hit is sometimes enough to make a player stumble or fall over and its quick enough to get a second shot in before they can recover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Hugh Malone posted:

hey y'all, my friend copper showed me that bait costs 5x more from the catalogues (in-store and portable) than it does off the shelf online

catalogue is charging us 50c per worm, off-the-shelf they cost 50c per can of 5 (ps4)

Trout fishing in America went to the butcher, and sold trout for $4.25 apiece.

Spending a gold bar on a special river lure has been a good idea if youre going this way, you can only catch bass and trout with it and skip the lovely gluegills