Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Oxxidation posted:

also are there seriously no hotels in St. Denis? you'd think a place like that would have a hostel at least, but i was left to spend the night on the sidewalks! like a dog!

The fancy saloon rents rooms. It's the one on the left side of the map.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Shoehead posted:

Ive been trying to raise my honor after being a total poo poo for like two rl days and its so slow. Even pouring thousands of dollars into the camp wont shift the needle enough, I wanna buy some clothes

Are you dumping it all in at once? I think its a set value per donation, so try splitting it up.

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Romes128 posted:

Earlier I got the mission in valentine to meet the old gunslingers. I did some other story stuff now those markers are gone. Will I be able to get that mission again? I’m still in chapter 2.

If you look at the pictures again in your satchel they will show up on the map again. Its in the documents tab under pictures.

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

DarthBlingBling posted:

Swear the God the blackjack is fixed in this game

It is super annoying and tedious you can't skip the other players.

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

The Fool posted:

There may be a bank heist as part of the plot separate from the bank heist listed as a side activity.

The Valentine one is part of the story, the special one is given by Charles in chapter 4 according to the guide.

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

So yeah make sure you don't try to rob a train over the bigass river in the middle of the map or your dumbass horse will drown itself trying to follow the train

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Slim Killington posted:

Hats are weird in the game. I don't know what counts as a "found" or "stolen" hat because I've found and stolen plenty of hats and only one has ever saved. I think you need to go to sleep with it on or something? Or go back to camp with it?

It only saves certain hats. There was a random tooltip for 2 seconds one time that says it saves hats that are flashing white when you pick them up.