Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krataar
Sep 13, 2011

Drums in the deep

So I'm trying to complete the kit satchel. Any tips on finding and getting the perfect panther skin? I found one near Braithwaithe but other than that I got nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krataar
Sep 13, 2011

Drums in the deep

Is there a goon discord? I mostly play solo but would love people to play with. I didnt see one listed on the first page. On rockstar I am Krotoor on social club or krataar in game.

Are Harriet legendary animal missions instanced?

Krataar
Sep 13, 2011

Drums in the deep

Another Bill posted:

I'd be happy if they introduced these shirts.

This is great because I saw a guy with a picture of Reagan that said "my heroes have always been cowboys" tshirt

Krataar
Sep 13, 2011

Drums in the deep

Is RDO still worth playing or is it finally dead dead?