Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Haven't played online since it came out, has it changed much?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Clavavisage posted:

Ive wondered what this game (or even gtao) would be like if r* just removed the radar completely from the game. At this point i know how to navigate the entire map by waypoints and landmarks and all the radar adds is pinpointing me to grief/gank crews. I know this wish will never come true since r* is still using the same gps pathway system from gta3 and its probably the most stable game code in their arsenal.

Okay.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Any goon posse for the xbone?

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Vastarien posted:

Just regular rank xp, but if you're looking for an easy way to earn lots of xp (and money), get the metal detector from the collector role. I earned a crazy amount of xp by just riding around the map with it equipped. The thing is constantly going off and you'll earn 200-300 role AND regular xp for every item you dig up. I max leveled the outlaw pass and the collector role in just a few days with it. It's worth the price.

Do you get the metal detector when you sign up for the job?

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
The server crashes on RDO nearly every 15-30 min, so aggravating man.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
are the online servers still terrible?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
drat you Strauss >:|