Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

MY ANACONDA DOM'T WANT NONE UNLESS U GOT CUM SON!
crossposting from the LLJK crew thread:

coupedeville posted:

So here is an official post from me as a new Commissioner of the crew. I have taken the executive action of clearing 6 players from the LLJK ranks. I tried to look at all possible sources of information to confirm (to the best of my abilities) that they are inactive. Here are the players who have been kicked.

PenExpers
SA_Fenom
drkarmicknight
roymorrison3505
MrTomnus89
Qres80

If you are one of these goons and are still active and don't appreciate being culled from the crew then all you have to do is post and I will address your concerns. If you play with these goons and they are still active then inform them of this post and we can take care of this matter. I will also be cross-posting this in the GTA thread and also in the Red Dead 2 thread to cast a wide net as some of us are also now playing the new rootin' tootin' cowboy shooter and may not be active in GTA anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Thanks for the tips. I guess while I’m new I just have to accept I can’t complete some daily challenges. I had one yesterday for fishing but I couldn’t even buy a fishing rod yet.

This poo poo drove me up the wall when I first started playing RDR online. The fishing pole is level locked to something like level 16, and the good lures are level locked to level 30. (I just hit level 27 tonight while doing daily objectives.)

There's no reason to gate the fishing content in this game - it's pretty loving boring to put it behind a wall like :rockstar: has done.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

HatJudge posted:

You can spend real money and use gold to buy higher level stuff. It's not boring, it's part of the business plan.

I should have phrased that better; fishing itself is pretty boring content to be gating behind level progression like Rockstar has done in this case. It's dumb and bad and then to put fishing content in the daily challenges after level-locking it? That's some delightful punishment from daddy rockstar right there. :biglips: