Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
This still better have funny spaghetti western I've Been Shot! staggering death animations like RDR1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
First time they'll have a female MC :v:

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Am i the only one who would have preffered just playing as trevor in GtaV? I think the 3 player stuff stretches the game too thin.
I lean more towards the player being Franklin and you having to mediate between the two, occasionally switching between them in missions like in Blitz Play and other stuff.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

LIVE AMMO ROLEPLAY posted:

You had better be able to knock each others hats off and steal them in multiplayer, that's was the best part of The Warriors.
Kill Confirmed Multiplayer mode, but it's with hats and you have to return them to base.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
It's heaps cheaper getting Physical over Digital too. At least in Aus.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
Has any leaker confirmed horse testicle rumours?
How poo poo/useless is this gonna be compared to iFruit or whatever it was for GTA5 :v:

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Junkenstein posted:

The whole console pricing situation is hosed up. Sony and co. want everyone to go digital. The best way to do this would be to price downloads sensibly but they can't do that because they still rely a lot on brick and mortar stores who wouldn't put up with it. Sony also hate the second hand market, which a lot of brick and mortars rely on.
I traded in BLOPS4 towards my EB Games price-matched to JB preorder (Only had to pay an extra $3.50 I actually made a profit on BLOPS4) and as I was still talking to the lady about Midnight launches, she was already putting a Pre-Owned on the game I traded in a minute ago.
Or Sony wants me to pay $99 for a digital copy :lol:

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Cultural Marxist posted:

Game Informer says there are four possible endings for Arthur’s story and the story missions alone “will likely take you 80-plus hours to complete”. Which is going to make seeing all those endings an interesting proposition....

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
The controls are pretty rear end though.
It's not designed so you have to be deliberate, they're just forcing a loving clumsy clunky and slow 'immersive' scheme on you. Because when it switches to Open Combat you're suddenly a ton more responsive and controllable.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Wizard of Wang posted:

This is a serious question.

What video games do you actually like? Also it seems like it's more pacing with you, like the game is too slow?
The pacing of the story and world itself is fine, I have an issue with how long you need to hold presses and the futzing of Arthur to get into a very dainty specific to even start an action.

Just pick up the loving item Arthur stop loving futzing about to stand in the perfect straight-on position and open the drat draw and take the loving item. It's cute for a while but eventually I just want you to pick up/do the drat thing. Far Cry 3/4/5 went through this process already.

Or stuff like this:

shortspecialbus posted:

I can't remember if it's a 1:1 crafting ratio but if it is, the downside is crafting time. So if that doesn't bug you, just sit in front of a pretty sunset at a camp and mash button until all your bullets are split. They're definitely worthwhile, especially early on, since they slow your deadeye meter.
Thankfully you don't have to mash, but you still have to hold the button down until you've gone through every bullet :v:

A good Hunting tip is to get a Rifle ASAP, not a Repeater but a proper rifle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Seymour Buttz posted:

It's kind of annoying how like every single person needs to give me poo poo for wearing the bear head. I wear a legendary bear's head on my head, get over it people.
Game can remember what clothes you wear if you commit crimes but not that you wear bear hat.