Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
Just got around to The Sheep and The Goats and Arthur won't shoot the guy holding Jack or aim anywhere else

This has lasted thru a shower

The standoff may never end

Do I have to restart and herd those sheep again

I could see myself in the dim hours perhaps herding in this game sheep for fun alone but I do not wish to again herd them for Jack

I have tried every control scheme

Dutch has gone to impatient to concerned to silent

The men do not speak, the town is silent but for the occasional distant whistle

Time neither moves across this dusty tableau, this pitch perfect homage to Leone beneath the tall sun which flattens our shadows like well heeled pups

This stillness, its own brand of death, a death within life

Gambit from the X-Men fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Nov 9, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

Rdr online is already good

And I like it, it'll be fun when friends who didn't spend too much can get in

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

There a way to edit appearance after making your character? Like GTA online and reality, I did not compensate for the cruel yet honest light of day

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

rap music posted:

not that i saw, so I deleted my dude and made a new one a couple minutes in

Dang, I'll lose my forty dollars

O no!

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

TulliusCicero posted:

Edit: I'm worried about getting invested too soon as well, they wipe your beta character, it's easier to make money but all my cool stuff and the character I spent time making is gone :negative:

Citation needed

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

Timeless Appeal posted:

You have to travel at night to run into them.

I ran into the cross scene during the day, leaving the second camp to do some hunting

Other than that, though, yeah, mine were all corpsed in the dead of night

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

Diephoon posted:

I think I'd rather just not bother with bounty hunting than spend time not playing the game to maximize rewards. What a silly system.

How has everyone's distant large trades been going? I assisted someone with theirs today in the reddit discord and it was uneventful, just had to deal with some wolves and a lot of npc bandits. No gankers in sight.

The real perk of being a bounty hunter is that you're cooler than traders or collectors

SMH if you don't love being Lee Van Cleef

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

Jimbot posted:

What are the chances Rockstar will make those special outfits you can buy modular? I distinctly remember the pre-order and special edition outfits couldn't be altered in the early days but then I played one day and saw that each individual part was available to me.

I heard someone say that was a bug but I don't know where I saw it or their source so what I do in these moments is pray

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

He wrote. Abook. It's Canon

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

I'm sorry for my tone but seeing so many people use their powers of supposition to extrapolate a wrong answer when data exists was making me feel violent towards myself

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

If I don't want to drive wagons around, what's a good way to earn funds these days?

I was just a few seconds away from a comeback win (made second, but the gar on my line wouldn't meant first) in a free roam fishing event and I'd play those all day if Rockstar let me

Also a random player wandered into my wholesale dead eye slaughter of a bounty target. Parlayed after he got revenge, then waved as he blew up the wagon to try to make it impossible to retrieve the corpse. I got my twelve bucks eventually

Gambit from the X-Men fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Aug 14, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

fennesz posted:

Collect sets. It is more difficult now that the valuable sets have randomized spawns, but still nets you a crazy amount of money.

drat, still?

Aight I'll make some time tomorrow or something, thanks!