Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elpaganoescapa
Aug 13, 2014
I'm loving the game, I don't get the people complaining about everything. The only thing I didn't like is that you can't cut hogtied people's throats like in RDR1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elpaganoescapa
Aug 13, 2014
The Lenny mission was great, but the best drunken mission of all time still goes to the Witcher 3

elpaganoescapa
Aug 13, 2014
I've been killing a lot of people in the road for money and bullets and then I go to the camp and talk to one of the girls and she says "Arthur, are you alright?" and then Arthur says "Well, I've been killing a lot of animals needlessly", she says "Is that it?" and Arthur says "Well" *pause* "I've also been killing lots of innocet folk, don't know why. I'm just so angry". drat.

elpaganoescapa
Aug 13, 2014

titties posted:

I think if you participate in those conversations they say that no matter what.

I think it's tied to your renegade level or whatever, if you are more in the red than in the white of the scale.

elpaganoescapa
Aug 13, 2014
I did the Micah mission where you rob a stagecoach and obviously ended in a bloodbath in a river because it's Micah. Then I started looting all of the dead enemies but people kept appearing because I was in the middle of a river crossing so I had to kill like 7 witnesses. They just kept appearing. This game is good in making you feel bad about being an outlaw.

elpaganoescapa
Aug 13, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

A treasure map you say? $10 you say?

Why don't I just kill you and take it for free?! :black101:

I did just that and take his cool hat.

elpaganoescapa
Aug 13, 2014
My Arthur has become a serial killer because it's so profitable and the matriarch type at the camp keeps complaining about me killing innocents. Also, if you're ever in Strawberry, rent a room and watch Arthur have a depressing conversation with the mirror.

elpaganoescapa
Aug 13, 2014
I love the stuff Arthur yells at the theater. YEAH, FIRE LADY!

elpaganoescapa
Aug 13, 2014
That Van Horn town has a cool Innsmouth atmosphere, it's nice to see that every town seems to have its own flavor. They're really unique. Also, I was going to that Tesla guy lab when the mission marker dissapeared, but on my way there I found a viking tomb with a cool hat and axe. I've been axing people all day.

elpaganoescapa
Aug 13, 2014
I'm liking a lot the more out-there elements like the meteorite, cannibals and the robot. Now I want an open world RPG all about monsters, but not like the Witcher, something like paranormal investigators would be so cool.

elpaganoescapa
Aug 13, 2014
I really liked chapter 5 for all that heart of darkness vibe but I resented the lack of control. I wanted to spend more time there, maybe shave off my hair and go total tropical rebel.

elpaganoescapa
Aug 13, 2014
Question: can you miss unique weapons other than the gunslingers ones? Do I have to check guides to make sure I don't miss any weapons in missions?

elpaganoescapa
Aug 13, 2014
I'd been an unrepentant murderer for my whole playthrough but now I'm on chapter 6 in the mountains and I've made my Arthur look like Wolverine and become a paragon of righteousness, and there's plenty of opportunity for heroics in this chapter, it seems.

elpaganoescapa
Aug 13, 2014
I got killed by the goddamned literal vampire in St. Denis because I thought you could fight him with your bare fists. Was that my only chance to kill him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elpaganoescapa
Aug 13, 2014
I find it weird how they have so many of those false-start missions where the game tells you to go to one person for a mission, and then suddenly another character interrupts the conversation and now you're doing a mission with them.