Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Is there a goon discord for RDR2 yet?

FuturePastNow posted:

Based on the pictures in the blog, I'm guessing "Naturalist" is just a nicer way of saying big game hunter. And this:

sounds an awful lot like a Collector nerf. Fill those collections now.

Nice, trader is my favorite role and I'd love more to do with hunting.

And I hope collector isn't being nerfed yet, since I'm halfway to 10 stacks of each set.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Finally found the Legendary Winyan Bison by Lake Isabella after almost a week of searching and lobby hopping, slapped that pelt on my horse and went to fast travel. Arrived in San Denis with every pelt I had on my horse except the legendary pelt.

I think I asked before, but is there a goon discord for Red Dead stuff yet?

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

fennesz posted:

Anyone gotten the Marble Fox yet? I know it spawns up near Colter, spoilers I guess? but I can't be assed to sit up there for too long because there is very little to do.

Yeah, both my friend and I. I found it while hunting wolves and my friend got a notification for it as soon as he fast traveled there.