Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
I just died twice fighting bounty hunters after dynamiting the Klan... Right after I paid off most of my bounties. Guess I'm gonna do the rest of this one as an outlaw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
I've been inspired by the wolf man to go Rat Hat Redemption for my next run and just live in the mountains hunting.

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy

the boston bomber posted:

Are you guys getting all these bugs on PC? Been playing a lot on PS4 lately and occasionally there are bugs (camp not spawning, camp disappears), but the game is definitely playable like 90% of the time

I just came back to it since launch. Enjoying the different roles so far. I can see it getting old soon, but drat, fighting off some assholes trying to get my goods really gets my heart pumping. I hope they build out the content like they did with GTO

I recently got a PS4, mostly to hang out with my friends and it's been pretty buggy . I dont have a ton of games but I get dropped a lot, rdro seems to be the worst of the lot. At least 1 disconnect per session, stuck loading screens, sometimes no bounty, stranger prompts etc load in.

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
OK a few pages ago i was talking poo poo, and all my friends have pretty much moved on but im still into RDO. There are enough activities to keep me interested, the streak keeps me on, and most people suck at poker or dont care so thats always fun.

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
If there was only a chat feature in poker I'd play this game so much more

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
And shots at the bar instead of drinking out of a big whiskey bottle!!

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
the snob in me is really annoyed by the moonshiner flavorings. why can't they just appreciate my distilling technique and superior mash ingredients :colbert: Also found out you can kill cripps today, and present his mangled body to the next cripps as an example. just move camp and trample him with the horse or use dynamite

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
Triggered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
trader role is a grind, honestly you could probably make more money for your time just fishing or something. moonshiner is ok but the only joy i really draw from rdo is poker and ambushing people with hatchets in valentine in my pig mask