Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

The Greater Goon: Breaking Hearts and Chains since 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I95rdKhWD0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

The Something Awful Forums › Discussion › Video Games › RDRII: well long story short I killed about a dozen cops
The Something Awful Forums › Discussion › Video Games › RDRII: until yesterday my horse had never poo poo but then suddenly it wouldn't stop making GBS threads
The Something Awful Forums › Discussion › Video Games › RDRII: it's called a 'horse wheelie' you knucklehead

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

The Something Awful Forums › Discussion › Video Games › Red Dead Redemption 2: My arabian died in an unfortunate rappelling accident

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

Mandrel posted:

rockstar did 9/11
pomade can't melt steel beams

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

AndyElusive posted:

What the gently caress how have I never known this was a thing?!