Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Marshall/Kirtaner 8/24 nevar forget! (omg pedo)

the_american_dream posted:

Am I the only idiot that constantly forgets you can deadeye animals when hunting

Not only can you deadeye them, but it sometimes gives the heat map outline showing what will be a perfect kill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Doublepost, but what is the disappearing people bug? I wouldn't even know I've missed something.

Also, I killed a gunslinger, and got his named revolver, then died. Is there a way that the game recognized I picked it up, and can put it back in my inventory?

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Can’t wait to see some mods for this.

- bulk crafting/craft all
- always allow surrender when you have a bounty at sheriffs office
- horse inventory is persistent across lives; no more lovely bounty hunters loving up your two week bounty haul
- ability to “tag” enemies or animals, so their pips show up on the minimap.
- on that note, tracked animals flash or glow outside eagle eye. Because gently caress trying to find small animals in grass
- bonuses for perfect pelt upgrades at camp
- shared perfect pelt inventory between camp and trapper
- charity donations to buy honor

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

shut up blegum posted:

So for the second or third sharpshooter challenge, you have to shoot 5 birds from a moving train. I hopped on the roof, and as soon as I shot the first bird, guards came running towards me and started shooting. Wtf? Why? And how am I supposed to do that challenge?

I had a similar experience, where I just finished the duel with the gunslinger on top of the train. Picked off a flock of seagulls, which netted me 4, and then the cops showed up. Racked up a $600 bounty by the end of it, because I eventually was stuck on a train in the wilderness, with no horse, with endless cops coming after me.

Also, why do you have to keep driving trains? I just want to jam the acceleration, and go.

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Hihohe posted:

Also I did not feel good having to beat up that guy from the freakshow.

I wish I coulda killed him. He knocked my gunslinger Mauser out of my hand, and it was gone after our fight.

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Zipperelli. posted:

Apologies if this is huge, phone posting

I’ve run into this several times now.

The correct answer is to drop the pelt (which shouldn’t respawn, and get the damsel. Park her a couple hundred feet from the pelt, then go jack a horse, load pelt. You either have to raise your new horse to level 1, or switch damsel and pelt, because you want to ride your horse with damsel, and have temp horse follow with pelt. (Or ride temp horse with damsel, and have your horse follow)

Why no, I’m not obsessive compulsive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Does your honor freeze in place when you’re working for the sheriff in act 3? I have been doing nothing but do-gooding, and am still perpetually grey for honor.