Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mentalcontempt
Sep 4, 2002

Post-game question: I had done several of the Black/White quests as Arthur. Rode into town as John after the epilogue and that quest chain starts all over again, with them fighting outside of Rhodes and now John offering to go pull the bounty posters down. Is that a bug?

Edit: The posters don’t seem to be in town anymore so it seems like a bug.

mentalcontempt fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Nov 20, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mentalcontempt
Sep 4, 2002

Mandrel posted:

it’s honestly not hard to make money at all if you enjoy hunting and fishing, which I do. im pulling in 180-200 dollars every 45 minutes or so moving at a leisurely pace. gets me a decent amount of exp though nothing compared to what people toiling grinding exploits are getting, but I don’t know how people do that.

What are you hunting/fishing that brings in a couple hundred bucks per 45 min? I enjoy doing those things but haven’t made nearly that much.