Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StoneyAssassin
Feb 19, 2003

terrorist ambulance posted:

Speaking of jank, how do you get rid of the mouse cursor? I've tried the common fixes that you can google and none have worked

ILL Machina posted:

Oh God I just found out how to fix the persistent mouse cursor issue in a Reddit Google result. It's a problem with the epic portal. Go to your epic games install folder:

"$\Epic Games\Launcher\Portal\Extras\Overlay" and move/delete the four files in there.

Boy, do I regret buying on EGS for whatever reason that I did. Assumed that was the only place, I suppose.

This fix worked for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU