Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

antisocial86
Dec 8, 2003
yes sirs
I cant even figure out how to sell valuables online so I have more than 3 bucks to my name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

antisocial86
Dec 8, 2003
yes sirs
Has anyone figured out the ultimate edition rank 25 bonus thingy?

antisocial86
Dec 8, 2003
yes sirs

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

How do you continue story missions online after the first big finale with the steel armor poo poo. And why does it say I'm 75% done already?

That's it for story missions in the game so far.

antisocial86
Dec 8, 2003
yes sirs
Do those 2 attribute points mean anything in online when you make your dude? I get one shot by drat near everyone and put both points in dead eye. Maybe shoulda done health. Whatever.

antisocial86
Dec 8, 2003
yes sirs
My RDO life is now driving the train for hours while laying on the whistle the whole time then maniacally laughing at guys who jump on to shut me up and shotgunning their faces off. Game of the year.

antisocial86
Dec 8, 2003
yes sirs

DrNutt posted:

Yeah it's set as the active horse. I even made sure to go back to camp and hitch my horse up there before I quit last time.

e: It keeps forgetting where my camp is set up and my outfits too. They maybe need to add a logout button or something to make sure this poo poo saves before you exit the game.

The horse thing happens to me half the time, the camp thing happens a lot and I think it'll randomly move your camp if someone else is set up there before you join that session. The clothes thing no idea.

antisocial86
Dec 8, 2003
yes sirs

DrNutt posted:

Ha, I have only used this once, and it was because after moving my camp down to Scarlett Meadows and riding down there, I had to log off for a bit. When I came back my camp was back up on Roanoke Ridge and so was I.

My camp randomly moves around every time I log in or rezone after an event or anything else happens. It'd be nice to use it but whatever I ain't going across the map every time I wanna change a hat.

I got a buckle for going Full Badass Murderer Man, now time to go Full Good Guy Pussy Getter. It's gonna be hard though since I've gotten a few treasure maps off the random riders I've killed so I kill everyone.

antisocial86 fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Nov 30, 2018

antisocial86
Dec 8, 2003
yes sirs

Donovan Trip posted:

The money glitch is kicking rear end rn I'm up 80 bucks

Yeah I like how that house is becoming a meat grinder. Everyone can open the cupboard dudes take turns

antisocial86
Dec 8, 2003
yes sirs

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Just do the story missions for money, I had over $300 in a day.

Then you finish the 6 and that's that. So gotta find more revenue bud chaps ain't cheap

antisocial86
Dec 8, 2003
yes sirs
Yeah you can get 10 sheep at emerald farm real quick l for 570xp. Is there any other animal pens around?

antisocial86
Dec 8, 2003
yes sirs
The sheer amount of animals running around now is absurd. I've been herding 30 deer in front of me every time I run around emerald station.

antisocial86
Dec 8, 2003
yes sirs
If anyone else is doing pigs and sheep for grinding, the wilderness camp resets animal spawns so you can do that after you snooze the pig pen and then walk 5 feet and snooze another batch of piggies.

antisocial86
Dec 8, 2003
yes sirs
Getting swarmed by killer beavers definitely almost makes up for how loving horrible the fox missions that make you run around Saint Denis are.

antisocial86
Dec 8, 2003
yes sirs
Got to 70, saved up for the black ariabian and then forgot it's gold bars. FUDGE.

antisocial86 fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Jul 31, 2020

antisocial86
Dec 8, 2003
yes sirs
I bought a dappled norfolk since its #2 on that tier list instead. Forgot how much bonding sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

antisocial86
Dec 8, 2003
yes sirs
Now that I got to 20 in Naturalist and already turned in all the legendary parts to Gus in case I want more hats later, first thing I do is get sprayed by Harriet then wait a bit and take on a legendary mission when I log in. 40+ materials to Cripp every time. Just toss them in the hunting cart after your mission. Making BANK.

The elk is 43 and bison is 58. Do those 2 one after the other and Cripps is full for 15 mins of work.

antisocial86 fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Aug 1, 2020