Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

loving rad. Booted up today to do some legendary hunting and can't get the game to output sound to my main speakers. Other games work fine, as do youtube videos and the like. Plugged in my wireless headset, game audio. Unplug headset, silence. At least I made some progress and got the legendary bison and tamed the white arabian, but poo poo, this audio issue is weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Fishstick posted:

Are you loading online at some point? I had audio gently caress up for me when it was trying to use a mic device that was no longer present when loading the game, which was fixed by disabling voicecomm all together ingame.

Nah. I've never even accessed online yet. I've rebooted, verified the game integrity and changed audio devices a few times with no luck. Super weird.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Dang, this game is smooth looking.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

This game is pretty dang fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv0ydcWzKnM