Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Can you just play PVE without being attacked by real people? So technically it's online, but you never see or talk to anyone? (just like real life)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Ygolonac posted:

According to a post upthread:

That's such poo poo. I have the 5th off :(
This is what happens when you live in the future :australia:

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

I've played for about 3 minutes now after spending more time setting graphics and controls up.

2 things: there's so many buttons. And how did they do all the snow footsteps/tracks? Incredible

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

loving the attention to detail of the turds that slop out of my horse's intricately 3d modelled and textured anus

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Where can i buy leather working tools in single player? I want a beaver hat

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Ygolonac posted:

You have to progress mainquest until you complete at least some of Strauss' ursury. This unlocks Dutch's ledger, next to the donation box at camp. Hope you been dropping in stuff/money, or have extra, because the tools ain't cheap.

Ah cool, that makes sense. Cheers :)

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

What is with these massive patches? Is this the BFV school of updating?

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

someone flicked a cigarette at me after i said howdy partner, then their head disappeared after my sawed-off shotgun accidentally went off

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Man, that ending. Fantastic

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

never noticed that when my horse stops after sprinting for a long distance in cold weather, it steams :shobon:

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Not possible to get Arthur to Armadillo?

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Treat your horse nice. Give them sugar cubes and pats and brushes.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

I want more. Any truth to that RDR1 remaster?

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

I wish I could burn Van Horn off the map. Also Saint Denis.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

My horse caught fire and died from one of the big bonfires in Armadillo. Poor Cinnamon :( poor lady :ohdear:

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Yeah this guy is great.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Shoehead posted:

Mannn could we finally get RDR1 on pc?

surely it is coming??

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

eleven extra elephants posted:

Anyone have a solution to the bug on PC where whenever you launch the game it sets the audio in Windows to 10% or so?

Yeah I've just noticed this after not playing for 3 months or so. Really annoying

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Just finished up the main story on my third play through, and the horse death scene gets me every time lmao

Not sure why I’m spoiler hiding it, but it needs to be.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Also don’t kill horses, which chews through your honour quite quick. Found out about this using dynamite arrows/incendiary buckshot and just spamming bad guy camps, and melting unfortunate good boahs in the area by mistake. Also, if you have to blow the door off a stage coach with dynamite, make sure you cut free all the horses and scare them away first.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

let me see that ugly mug

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

I hog tied him, greeted a lawman with him over my shoulder, then threw him into the river. Nothing happened!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Has anyone had the “stuck black loading screen” issue before? It sits there with the 6 shooter rotating. Haven’t played since last October, so that might be the problem. Punishment for not playing.. This is on pc.