Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chickpea Roar
Jan 11, 2006

Merdre!
How can I tell if my game is updated?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chickpea Roar
Jan 11, 2006

Merdre!

Fritz Coldcockin posted:

OK, does anyone have ANY silver bullets on fishing? Cause I just got to "A Fisher of Men" and I can't reel in this one fish. Sat there for 20 minutes and tried every trick I could find on the Internet to no avail. Tried holding R3 down, tapping R3 when the fish starts struggling, jamming R3 to one side when the fish starts struggling...nothing works. The fish just keeps pulling out line and Arthur cannot reel faster than molasses in January.

Are you actively lifting/lowering your rod to pull the fish towards you while reeling? I've caught two legendaries on PC and the second one didn't even get a chance to struggle again after calming the down the first time before I brought it in.

Au Revoir Shosanna posted:

Any war horse is going to be pretty calm around gunfights and predators, the Hungarian Halfbred, Turkoman and Breton are all popular choices though some are apparently more reliable than others.

My Ardennes only did a couple of nervous stamps when three wolves surrounded us while I did my usual panicked routine of holstering/unholstering several different weapons, trying to shoot and unsuccessfully trying to trigger dead eye at the same time. He's a very good boah and Arthur looks tiny riding him :)