Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

winter.mute posted:

trip report day 2: ALL of my former Bayou travel shortcuts are gone now... we can't ride here, this is gator country.

We had two bags of Indian tobacco, seventy-five pellets of prairie poppy, five bottles of high powered miracle tonic, a salt shaker half full of salted offal, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored coins, earrings, necklaces, arrowheads... and also a quart of Tennessee whiskey, a quart of guarma rum, a case of absinthe, a pint of raw moonshine and two dozen packs of cocaine gum
Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious role progression, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

Count Freebasie fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jul 30, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

FuturePastNow posted:

I want to feed Harriet to a gator

And then kill it and wear its head as a hat

This guy gets it.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Ygolonac posted:

Purchase mass quantities in the catalog is nice now, for provisions. "Buy max carried" beats hell out of trying to slam 20-30 before the game starts gagging. (Adding in a numerical option, especially for sellingvat the butcher, woulf be lovely, too.)

Yes and yes.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Nash posted:

That picture is incredibly accurate.

My sons love telling me that they “have a plaaaaan, Arthurrrr.”

I’ve raised them well.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

It’s astounding how R* can manage to trip over their dick so many times.