Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trivia
Feb 8, 2006

I'm an obtuse man,
so I'll try to be oblique.
I'm itching for a new game after finishing witcher 3. I've seen mixed reviews; what say you goons? Worth paying full price?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trivia
Feb 8, 2006

I'm an obtuse man,
I really don't know anything about the online component of the game. I'm mainly interested in SP, but if MP were good I wouldn't balk.

But yeah I read that it's a shitshow.

Trivia
Feb 8, 2006

I'm an obtuse man,
What's the main gripe of online? Too much fuckery from cheaters and griefers?

Trivia
Feb 8, 2006

I'm an obtuse man,
I was trying to hunt for a perfect squirrel pelt up in the mountains and a couple of hillbillies came and crashed my camp.

They threatened me to gtfo or they'd kill me next time. So I domed both of them and dumped their bodies in a pond.

I hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the rear end.

Trivia
Feb 8, 2006

I'm an obtuse man,
I recently beat the game and started a replay.

Maybe I didn't wait long enough but I hated Dutch so much I had to put that replay on hold. Goddamn is he a blowhard.

Side note: Any mods out there that rebalance the amount of money you get in the game? I hate that money ended up being largely worthless. At least, I never felt any pressing need to make it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trivia
Feb 8, 2006

I'm an obtuse man,

Sioux posted:

This is what happened to Dutch on my first playthrough. Kind of felt good.

Too bad he doesn't die then and there. Would save a lot of bloviating.