Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

how’s Moonshiners? Haven’t seen much info online

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

the new menu option to start at camp owns

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

where the hell are all the animals?

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

I was too tempted to buy the moonshiner expansion before the outlaw pass. I'm now Rank 90+ on the "free" pass side of things - if I save the 40 gold and buy the pass, will I get a sudden dump of all the rewards I leveled past? (i.e. the 40 gold refunds instantly)
Yes

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

SplitSoul posted:

Also keep getting hit by the fun "Your posse has abandoned the mission" bug during bounties.
It’s happened to me when I’m in a posse by myself on a moonshine/trader delivery. Losing all that is maddening.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

and not even just that, my game disconnects a lot so I’m always a nervous wreck on deliveries just praying to make it to the end.

Have lost a couple full large wagon deliveries :smith:

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Sleekly posted:

Seems like if you pick up an instrument and jam with the band in your shine shack you don't get kicked for idling. I dunno if there is any AFK grinding to do in RDRO mind you.
I guess it’d come in handy if you want your trader/moonshine deliveries to build up

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

so buggy... but so good...

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

just hit level 100 wow didn’t expect that in like less than two months

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

now my favorite new bug is losing my moonshine mash/flavoring ingredients seemingly every time I leave a session

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

getting to .5 gold a daily with a bunch of easy role ones too add up quick

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Apparently animals aren’t spawning when the server you’re in has 14+ people in it (PS4)

no animals no play

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

well it’s not like there’s zero. Certain areas definitely won’t spawn any at all though. I don’t know, I just saw more than one person say that.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

there a Goon PS4 discord?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

well if there’s no Discord, if anyone on PS4 wants to join my persistent Posse add me - Paperback75

bonus video I uploaded today:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDI4_KsejE4