Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
daddy anime

by FactsAreUseless
give up the games. stop kidding yourself. i see through your veneer of your byob personas. im willing to wager most of you are fairly loving unchilll and probably get rear end blasted caremad buttsalty feefee tears over inconsequential things . youre probably mad as hell right now reading this thread. me? im actually chillling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

first post

BromanderData

Stroke it with me

The Chosen One

daddy anime posted:

give up the games. stop kidding yourself. i see through your veneer of your byob personas. im willing to wager most of you are fairly loving unchilll and probably get rear end blasted caremad buttsalty feefee tears over inconsequential things . youre probably mad as hell right now reading this thread. me? im actually chillling

this seems un-chill but maybe this is your chill and maybe thats ok.

Dungeon Ecology

calmer than you are

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
just threw myself down a flight of stairs

take the moon

by sebmojo

8)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Dungeon Ecology

oh man im gettin so mad just thinking about this thread

*pounds fists on keyboard*

HFKLHFKL:HFKL FH D:Ahkl SDG[: A"J:LA SJ":Lgshl k'adfhl;k

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Let’s see...

I have 4 cats, have a medical marijuana card, play D&D, am an old fart, just celebrated my 30th anniversary, and am about to hit 53.

I am seething.

Seeing things, I mean.

What were we talking about? Oooooo.... a shiny!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Robot Made of Meat

I'm not very chill in real life these days. It's been pretty warm, and that makes me happy. I like warm.

The nights are chill though, so I wrap up in a nice warm blanket and sleep. It's nice.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I'm not very chill in real life these days. It's been pretty warm, and that makes me happy. I like warm.

The nights are chill though, so I wrap up in a nice warm blanket and sleep. It's nice.

**tucks you in**

You need anything? Glass of water? I can tell you a story...

ferroque

I'm so extremely not mad i feel compelled to reply and say so

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Splatmaster posted:

Let’s see...

I have 4 cats, have a medical marijuana card, play D&D, am an old fart, just celebrated my 30th anniversary, and am about to hit 53.

I am seething.

Seeing things, I mean.

What's up my dude! 51 here, nice to know other yobbers are old goons.

I just had a nap so I guess that's pretty chill?

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
U chill?

*face twists into the trollface*

Coolness Averted

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

daddy anime posted:

yeah im not very fun to be around tbh

Piso Mojado

OP please go home to gbs, but if you REALLY want to hear me get pissed off irl, here you go.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1PbFbd1AJhw

WindmillSlayer

dude i just smoked a huge blunt and im gonna drink a few beers and then I'll b chiller than u could ever even hope to be fam imma fuckin show u what it means to chill. prolly gonna fuckin binge watch orange is the new black and pass out around 4am. what's chiller than that?? Nothing. Go gently caress yourself m8. im the chillest of the chile

treasure bear

im v sleepy rn, im all tucked into bed wearing a nightcap

Robot Made of Meat

treasure bear posted:

Enjoy your sleep, Treasure Bear. Maybe we'll see you tomorrow.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

treasure bear posted:

I wish I were you friend

ferroque

WindmillSlayer posted:

dude i just smoked a huge blunt and im gonna drink a few beers and then I'll b chiller than u could ever even hope to be fam imma fuckin show u what it means to chill. prolly gonna fuckin binge watch orange is the new black and pass out around 4am. what's chiller than that?? Nothing. Go gently caress yourself m8. im the chillest of the chile

we have found him. YOU are the great chile poster

daddy anime

by FactsAreUseless
please quit the pathetic shtick of appearing to be mellowed out and chill in this thread. your rage is v much obv atm

----------------

daddy anime

by FactsAreUseless

Splatmaster posted:

Let’s see...

I am seething.

Seeing things, I mean.

this guy is specially mad lol

----------------

daddy anime

by FactsAreUseless

Piso Mojado posted:

OP please go home to gbs, but if you REALLY want to hear me get pissed off irl, here you go.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1PbFbd1AJhw

:siren: mad baby detected :siren:

----------------

Malah

daddy anime posted:

:gb2fyad:

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I'm so loving chill, I'm the goddamned chillest person you will ever meet jerk.

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
*Starts throwing around cars and poo poo while hulking out.* I'm cool and a good person.

----------------

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
I'm so chill my wife has night terrors to restore the universal balance.

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
poo poo thank you for reminding me, i almost went to sleep w/out takin my meds

was watchin the new twin peaks and came down with a case of maximum overchill, got
distracted

it's actually very important for me to take these meds so thank you bud

daddy anime

by FactsAreUseless

Gatekeeper posted:

poo poo thank you for reminding me, i almost went to sleep w/out takin my meds

was watchin the new twin peaks and came down with a case of maximum overchill, got
distracted

it's actually very important for me to take these meds so thank you bud

Now this I am happy about.

----------------

pogi

Just cracked open a cold one OP, thinking about watching something before drifting off to sleep. Life seems chill

Dads Dip Cup

you're right OP I'm not very chill at all. in fact I'm so loving angry right now I just shoved my fist up my own rear end in a top hat all the way up to the wrist in a fit of rage and now it hurts to sit. I just punched my wall so hard my Hatsune Miku (Race Queen ver.) figma fell off the shelf and now I'm even angrier. my twitter followers and discord server WILL hear about this poo poo

Macnult

it’s not always pastel colors and comic sans in the real world but it’s still p chill

cda

by Hand Knit
I'm going to kill all the chill people. I'm going to kidnap & etherize them and when they wake up they're in a concrete room slowly filling with carbon monoxide and the only way they can unlock the door is by separating their clothes into whites and colors & then having a ten minute phone conversation with their parents without asking for money

treasure bear

check it out

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

you're right, op, I'm actually the most unchill person here, and I'm full of pent up rate. One time I got so mad I punched my pillow so hard it has a permanent dent in the memory foam. Once I got so mad I ate the last cheese curd on the tray at Culver's without asking anyone else if they wanted it first.

A few times I've been known to explode in a white hot ball of rage over the music opinions of others in these very chill forums. One time I even yelled at someone.

vanisher

treasure bear posted:

check it out

WID

Is this like the new super chill way to spell weed? I'm down.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

vanisher posted:

WID

Is this like the new super chill way to spell weed? I'm down.

I thought it was spelling out "WUD" as in wood. Because it's on a wooden board.

But then I realized the true genius and saw that it was saying "would :420:" and it all makes sense now.

google THIS

You got us, op. We're not really chill, we're just uncrisis actors.

daddy anime

by FactsAreUseless
its saturday and youre all pseudochilling online alone on a forum lmao. Im ACTUALLY chilling with bros today having a relaxing sesh. get on my level

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

daddy anime posted:

its saturday and youre all pseudochilling online alone on a forum lmao. Im ACTUALLY chilling with bros today having a relaxing sesh. get on my level

I just typed this all out

with pot smoke in my lungs :smug:

• Locked thread