Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless

Gatekeeper posted:

coffee and a slice of blueberry pie is a most chill way to start ones day
All of these foods are stimulants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

"Oh, I can't wait to become relaxed, by making my body very active using the kinds of drug that are in food, like caffeine or processed sugars! Maybe later I'll smoke a carcinogen that harms my cognitive abilities!"

FactsAreUseless

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

here is a very chill portrait of me that my wife did.
You're killing your cat with secondhand smoke.

FactsAreUseless

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I'm no fan of smoking, but this post is really very not necessary. Please don't.
I don't actually think cats are affected in a statistically significant way by secondhand smoke.

FactsAreUseless

hamjobs posted:

Currently melting the seat underneath me because if lack of chill; how to stop please????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Both myself and the cat have quit smoking and she had her 20th birthday this year.
*deletes entry from text file labeled "twenty_year_old_pussy_smoking.txt"*

• Locked thread