Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

Cult's easily my fav season in a long time

Same. I had pretty much given up on the show but Cult has given me some hope for future seasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Doltos posted:

Honestly Roanoke and Cult were so good that I'm starting to trust Ryan Murphy again. That trailer looks awesome.

Cult almost made me want to go back and watch some of the earlier seasons that I'd given up on or couldn't really remember.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Was a pretty good first episode.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

So far so good.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

I barely remember any of these characters or what happened to them and I have no idea what's going on but hopefully the show can keep it up because this is great so far.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Anyone else wish they had just stayed with the apocalypse stuff? I thought that had some real promise.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

I know this gets said for most seasons but I'm still amazed in the quality drop from the start of the season. Maybe it's because Cult managed to stay consistent.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

How do they decide how many episodes each season is? Had a quick look on the wiki and it varies in between 10 and 13 so they must have a pretty good plan to end it on 10...

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Well that was certainly a season of AHS.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Doltos posted:

I have a feeling the two season renewal made them completely switch gears away from the apocalypse part of apocalypse. Billy Eichner's character was completely forgotten and he popped up to stab Billie Lourd in the stomach even though he was pissed off at Cocoa. I'm also pretty sure the promos showed some sort of zombie/mutant group amassing outside the bunkers which never was addressed in the season. All the flashback episodes also kept them from having to go into the apocalypse part. Not to mention the time rewind.

I think they realized they couldn't make three seasons of Fallout so they hit the brakes hard. Or they were in midseason and Ryan Murphy was like gently caress CGI and smoke machines go back to set pieces!

That only makes sense if the next two seasons carry on this storyline and aren't mostly self contained like the rest...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

I think I'm going to go back and watch all the seasons again. Some I gave up on but maybe they will be better binged.