Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Sereri posted:

DFB (Verband)

:hmbol:
Well, you gotta make sure you're not mistaken for the Dublin Fire Brigade, the Dampfbahn Furka-Bergstrecke, or the Köppen climate classification for Humid continental climate.

Still could get mixed up with Deutscher Fechter-Bund this way, though. :newlol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

What do you mean you're out of butter?
Was just about to say that BvB have looked flat, but then they scored a nice goal

Edit: And since then everything has gone their way - deflected free kick, and a *great* goal off a deflected save

Rid fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Aug 26, 2018

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Gladbach - Leverkusen, that sounds familiar.

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Had to record Dortmund earlier so watching now and wow, Big Deuces is looking strong for an American through five minutes. Good hype around him

Edit - ooh he was lurking there behind Dahoud’s great header. Coulda had a nice volley

Edit2 - making the Uruguayan look like a bitch. Big Deuces is gonna be a star

Omnikin fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Aug 26, 2018

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Omnikin posted:

Had to record Dortmund earlier so watching now and wow, Big Deuces is looking strong for an American through five minutes. Good hype around him

Edit - ooh he was lurking there behind Dahoud’s great header. Coulda had a nice volley

who

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
BIG

DEUCES

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

That's bad

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Omnikin posted:

BIG

DEUCES

Please stop.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Omnikin posted:

:confused:

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Great result for Dortmund btw. See you guys next weekend

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

*puts on Bayern jersey with Schweinsteiger Flock*

Aww hell Basti, if only Radio Television Luxemburg didn't get ahold of your testimonial.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Healbot posted:

*puts on Bayern jersey with Schweinsteiger Flock*

Aww hell Basti, if only Radio Television Luxemburg didn't get ahold of your testimonial.

same

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
renato augusto finding his level against chicago fire and getting praise for it was p lulzy imo

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
schweinsteiger constantly mocking his teammates makes me happy

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
:3:

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

This WM-Analyse is some comedy poo poo.

And Bierhoff talking about Werte is the cherry on top of the turd.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

I get the feeling neither Bierhoff nor Grindel will leave right now, and my heart sinks thinking of all the buzzwords Oliver used to escape the Guillotine.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

ephex posted:

renato augusto finding his level against chicago fire and getting praise for it was p lulzy imo

mods

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

lmao whoops

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Infected posted:

This WM-Analyse is some comedy poo poo.

And Bierhoff talking about Werte is the cherry on top of the turd.

its VERY epic that the fallout from the worst tournament of all time for the parties responsible is going to be nothing and everyone can go about business as usual.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

quote:

Wegen Demonstrationen in Chemnitz
Zweitligaspiel Dresden gegen HSV abgesagt
Weil alle verfügbaren Polizeikräfte in Chemnitz gebraucht werden, fällt das Heimspiel von Dynamo Dresden gegen den HSV an diesem Samstag aus.
https://www.tagesspiegel.de/sport/wegen-demonstrationen-in-chemnitz-zweitligaspiel-dresden-gegen-hsv-abgesagt/22983584.html

lmao sachsen is a failed state

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
They're just buying Dynamo some time to hire a new manager over the international break :ssh:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

quote:

Der Kontrollausschuss des Deutschen Fußball-Bundes ermittelt nach dessen Wutrede gegen Jan Löhmannsröben vom 1. FC Kaiserslautern. Dies bestätigte ein Sprecher des Verbandes am Montag. Löhmannsröben wurde demnach dazu aufgefordert, zu seinen Aussagen nach dem 1:1 im Drittliga-Spiel in Zwickau Stellung zu beziehen. Der 27-Jährige hatte im Interview der Telekom unter anderem gesagt: „Wenn das ein Schiri ist, weiß ich nicht, Digga, dann soll der Cornflakes zählen gehen.“

Streitpunkt war ein Elfmeter für die Sachsen in der Nachspielzeit, bei dem Löhmannsröben den Ball zwar mit der Hand gespielt hatte, davor aber selbst mit dem Ellbogen getroffen wird. „Ja, wenn das kein Foulspiel ist, ja leck mich am Arsch, Alter. Wie kann man das nicht sehen?“, sagte der Lautern-Profi. „Irgendwann platzt mir die Krawatte, ehrlich!“

An Schiedsrichter Markus Wollenweber richtete Löhmannsröben die Botschaft: „Ich hoffe, der kann 'ne Woche nicht pennen. Er soll erstmal Kreisliga pfeifen und mal die Augen aufmachen. Das ist ja eine absolute Frechheit.“ Zwickau habe sich beim 1:1 einen Punkt „ergaunert“.
Jan Löhmannsröben

I can't stop imagining a Loriot sketch with Evelyn Hamann trying to read a news report about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM8fOmcAs88

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Kick Grindel out and replace him with Jan Löhmannsröben. The endresult couldn't be worse than what we have now tbh.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

lmao this entire sequence was absurd

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
„Wenn das ein Schiri ist, weiß ich nicht, Digga, dann soll der Cornflakes zählen gehen.“ 

so good lol

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Had a good laugh at Leverkusen's post-match interviews. Apparently they genuinely thought that they weren't that bad? If they keep that attitude up and keep playing like this, they're gonna get relegated and I will do a lol

Octo1
May 7, 2009
Leverkusen is the Arsenal of Germany.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Tolliso out with a cruciate ligament done in.:tif:

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Dunban posted:

Had a good laugh at Leverkusen's post-match interviews. Apparently they genuinely thought that they weren't that bad? If they keep that attitude up and keep playing like this, they're gonna get relegated and I will do a lol

They can join Schalke in going down!

saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

Guess where this lollipop's going?
koeln's last 4 games have had 30 goals lol

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Where's the Gomez button?

Also, the second half in Stuttgart-Freigurg was really entertaining.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Those were a fun couple of matches this afternoon.

Still doing a big lol at the red card Hannover got

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
The 3:2 for Bremen was a good lol too. Such a comedy goal.

saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

Guess where this lollipop's going?
Going to the top of the table clash next friday :cool:

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

HSV eat the goals :yeshaha:

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
lol

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Pand posted:

HSV eat the goals :yeshaha:
Huh, let's check what's goin--- :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

People were leaving in droves around minute 60 lmfao.