Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Pand posted:

:chanpop: the augsburg dortmund game rules

actually, it doesn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Augsburg plays really great football, holy poo poo. No bus parking at all! I'm glad that it didn't work well enough this game. But honestly, they would have deserved a tie.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

I sure wish I bet that €15 that was left on tipico for that last goal.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

sensiblechuckle.gif

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Lemme put James on the wings and probably sub him for Gnabry at minute 65.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
I've had a complete meltdown, I'm just a puddle on the floor now

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Bayern are dogshit atm

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

I've already melted down at the Kovac announcement, even before that. Hoeneß is literally killing this club and thus one more reason to murder the CSU.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Alaba out with an injury, time to sub Bernat in.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

I'm sure Tuchel would lend him to us for today.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Kovac deathwatch starts now.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

:yeshaha:

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Hoeneß really never got over his prison time. As it is right now, he's poison for the club.

Bayern will still become Meister, they will buy big in the Winterpause and somehow magic up a competent trainer.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Good thing we sold Bernat and didn't buy a replacement.

Fire Brazzo and Hoeneß into the sun

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

:parrot:
:yosbutt:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

ephex posted:

Bayern are dogshit atm

feels good man

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
lol

just lol

:suicide:

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
It's very admirable that they are not just parking the bus and instead actively try to score, but at some point one should cut one's losses and concentrate on defending.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lol holy poo poo

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I'm not okay with this.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Heard joke once: Club goes to doctor. Says it's depressed. Says the league seems harsh and cruel. Says it feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is dozens of conceded goals. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great club 1. FC Nürnberg is in town tonight. Go and see them. That should pick you up." Club bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor... i bin a Depp."

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Smirr posted:

Heard joke once: Club goes to doctor. Says it's depressed. Says the league seems harsh and cruel. Says it feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is dozens of conceded goals. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great club 1. FC Nürnberg is in town tonight. Go and see them. That should pick you up." Club bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor... i bin a Depp."

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Smirr posted:

:hmmyes:

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Smirr posted:

:discourse:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Smirr posted:

lmao

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Smirr posted:

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
The Meisterschaft being between Bremen and Dortmund would be so 90s. Maybe we can get Gnabry back now that Bayern's failing.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I'm a bit nervous because of the next Länderspiele. Why is Loew still trying to build from a Bayern axis, when at least Boateng and Müller have weakened considerably? Both are pretty bad for Bayern right now (and Müller arguably has been for quite some time), and haven't been any good in the Nationalmannschaft since at least the last Euro.

I'm pretty sure Bayern will still become Meister this season, but if Loew doesn't finally begin to replace the Weltmeister with younger players, it will be a very disappointing Euro.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
the orange boys are going to tear your uptight german asses apart

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
OHNE HOLLAND FAHRN WIR ZUR WM!

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I don't think you can find any sensible answers to questions that start with "why is Löw still..." anymore

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

We got a draw against France (Weltmeister) but yes, I'm sure we will have problems against a team that reached *checks notes* *flips through notebook* uhhhh

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol big virg is going to tear mullers rear end so far apart im smacking my lips just thinking about it

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

oliwan posted:

lol big virg is going to tear mullers rear end so far apart im smacking my lips just thinking about it

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
big virg

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
get hosed Germany. Maybe start less world wars?

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sereri posted:

We got a draw against France (Weltmeister) but yes, I'm sure we will have problems against a team that reached *checks notes* *flips through notebook* uhhhh

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

oliwan posted:

the orange boys are going to tear your uptight german asses apart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

im gonna try something here, stand by for results