Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

blackmongoose posted:

hockey brings only disappointment and suffering to all!

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

GAMES AND poo poo TONIGHT

looking at pictures of rotisserie chickens i wish i could maul with my bare hands
AIC vs RIT
Bentley vs. USAFA
Holy Cross vs. Niagara
Sacred Heart vs. Army

(using a hand mirror to get a real good look at my loving balls) whoah!! im seeing double!
RPI vs. Quinnnnnnnnnnipiac
Dartmouth vs. Brown
Harvard vs Yale
Union vs. Princeton

since opinoins are judged based on how new they are, instead of how good they are, today i will make $1000 by posting "Rap music is hipster"
Vermont vs. BC
UConn vs. Northeastern
UNH vs. Mass-Lowell

(witnessing the flaming wreckage of a 6-car pile up) ah. Respect. More power
Fightin' Nerds vs. Ferris State
BG vs. Alaska-Anchorage
SPACEBEAR vs. LSSU

do not ever come to my gym with crayons and draw smiley faces all over the walls. i will put your rear end in the gutter. i will knock you over
Neb-Omaha vs. WMU
Col.Coll vs. Minn-Dul
Denver vs. Cloud
NoDak vs. RETIRE, RICO

Little Ceasers pizza can suck my soft dick!
Minnesota vs. Wisconsin
Notre Dame vs. Neo

thinking of turning back into white (Caucasian)
Bobby Mo' vs. Penn State
OSU vs. Colgate
MSU vs. Arizona State
Merrimack vs. Bemidji St.
Cornell vs. NMU

Go your team! Unless they're playing my team! Then Do Not Go Your Team!

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

yeah umass having a 7-1 start is fuckin' wild, especially when their only loss was to a pretty good OSU team

E: oh my god their schedule is so back-loaded. That February :stare:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Fifty Three posted:

you leave Little Caesar's pizza alone, it's a bright spot in the lives of the weary and downtrodden

the joke
____
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|______
your head

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Hi! I'm the helpful joke explaining fairy!

Mouse over the black bar below this text!

they're all straight copy/pastes of @dril tweets

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Fifty Three posted:

Yeah, I looked up the pizza one after seeing your post and found some twitter account named "Keith Stone" from 2014 with a single tweet. Right over my head.

oh, yeah i think that was a retweet, lol

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

go bowling green in... like an hour

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

whatis posted:

i just impulse bought two tickets for the frozen four, right on the glass in one of the corners

You'll love it, it's a blast.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

goofy rear end over the top club team jerseys own, i aint care

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

BG was due for a letdown game and hooooo boy did they get it

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Wade Allison is finally alive again and WMU is just destroying NoDak

E: Arizona State beats Harvard and is officially off to a 10-4 start. :stare:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

BG plays a mid-season, mid-week exhibition game at the USA U-18s tonight. Because, sure, why not?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Huh, so here's a neat one

UNDHockey.com posted:

In college hockey, supplemental discipline is handled by each conference.

But Arizona State is an independent.

Does that mean they’re free from supplemental discipline?

Nope.

Arizona State forward Tyler Busch was suspended Tuesday for one game after a cross-checking major against Omaha in the final six seconds of the third period. He will miss the series opener at Princeton on Dec. 7.

So, who handed out the suspension?

It was the Western Collegiate Hockey Association.

How did this happen?

During the offseason, Arizona State searched for a league to handle supplemental discipline. Officials at ASU thought it was a good, proactive step to take as it continues to bring top-level opponents to Arizona. Now, opponents lining up to play Arizona State know there’s a standard, and they don’t have to worry about Sun Devils players taking liberties without fear of being suspended.

The Sun Devils thought their players should be held to the same standards as programs that are currently in conferences.

The WCHA offered to do that, and the league and school came to an agreement.

This doesn’t necessarily mean the Sun Devils will end up joining the WCHA, which has been on record in the past as interested in the Sun Devils. But it does mean if you see any Arizona State players being suspended this season, it is handed out by the WCHA.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

GAMES

mother fucker . catch these boots
Air Force vs. RIT
Mercyhurst vs. Bentley
Bobby Mo vs. Sacred Heart
Canisius vs. Army

paid by sinclair broadcast group to read paragraphs of unbearable QAnon poo poo to a roblox server full of 7yr olds attacking me for my beliefs
Yale vs. St Lawrence
Brown vs. Clarkson
Princeton vs. Q'Pac
THE 'GATE vs. Harvard
Cornell vs. Dartmouth

(Guy coming towards me with a weapon. at a walking pace) "Ill goon your rear end hole. Ill goon your rear end sir"
"You will not goon my rear end"

UConn vs. UMass
Merrimack vs. Northeastern
UNH vs. Providence
Maine vs. Vermont
BC vs. BU

getting my rear end run over after trying to hijack a guy's riding mower and failing
Minn. State vs. LSSU
Ferris State vs. SPACEBEAR
Bemidji State vs. Fightin' Nerds

Not. All. Of. The. Wet. Spots. On. My. Jeans. Are. Piss. Stians.
Col. Coll. vs. Neb-Om
NoDak vs. Min-Dul
The Goggin's Dyin', Cloud... vs. Miami

me and the boys watching james bond morph into a black guy before our very eyes , and braying at the movie screen like distressed cattle
HARBAUGH, NOOOOO vs. SPARTY NOOOOOO
gently caress Ohio State vs. Minnesota
Penn State vs. Wisconsin

Gasping for piss
Niagara vs. WMU
RPI vs. ND

College Hockey! It Sucks And Is Bad! Let's All Watch It!

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Nerds are puttin a beatdown on the beavers

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

BG cruises past Bama-Huntsville 6-2 :cool:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

well here's a strange one

https://twitter.com/BCHockey/status/1069055305487720448

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

BG/Huntsville doing a 4PM sunday game because sure why not

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

TONIGHT!!!!!!!

clumsily wiping my rear end in the woods
Sacred Heart vs RIT
Holy Cross vs. Bobby Mo
Mercyhurst vs. USAFA

my expert analysis wouuld indicate that each point on the dow jones = 1 job(s)
RPI vs. Yale
Clarkson vs. St. Lawrence
Union vs. Brown

reminder that on this sacred of days that i was the first guy to condemn the 911 attacks, while everyone else was busy watching honey Boboo
Providence vs. Merrimack
UConn vs. BC
Mass-Lowell vs. BU

kicking the poo poo out of a tree with a sledge hammer, to increase my Stamina
Bama-Huntsville vs. Bemidji State
Anchorage vs. Minn-State
LSSU vs. SPACEBEAR
BG vs. Ferris St.
Fightin' Nerds vs. NMU

gently caress it , if youre still anonymous in 2018 you are 100% a pervert
Minn-Duluth vs. WMU
Neb-Omaha vs. Cloud
Denver vs. NoDak

TODAY:
- pissed some body off
- got my rear end kicked
- Pissed myself
- got piss kicked into my rear end
- ANd its only 2:01 AM.

Sparty vs. Wisconsin
ND vs. Penn State
Minnesota vs. Neo

helping women by inventing a portable bra dispenser , for when they are on the go
AZ State vs. Princeton
UNH vs. Dartmouth
UMass vs. QPac
Colgate vs. Niagara
Vermont vs. ColColl

C O L L E G E H O K C E Y, B I T H C

shout out to teemu for the gif

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

iospace posted:

ALSO, IF YOU'RE IN WISCONSIN (and probably Minnesota) YOU CAN CATCH SOME WOMEN'S HOCKEY ON FOX SPORTS WISCONSIN (and probably North, given the game is in Minnesota)

WATCH ST CLOUD STATE GET DUMPSTERED BY WISCONSIN! 3PM CENTRAL TIME

3PM local time on a weekday? jeez

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

:siren: COLLEGE HOCKEY GOALIE GOAL :siren:

https://twitter.com/NMU_Wildcats/status/1071248125224992769

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Teemu Pokemon posted:

college hockey isn't about being good

:agreed:

Honestly though, Miller looks good. He's on a painfully average wisconsin team and is just under a PPG pace. In january they have a very tough stretch against Denver, the US U-18s, and Notre Dame. That'll be a good test for him.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Arizona State being goddamn 9th in pairwise is loving me right up

E: ignoring conference tournaments and stuff for a sec, look at the top 16 right now, this would be a fuckin' weird tournament.

DJExile fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Dec 10, 2018

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

iospace posted:

You know that's incorrect because Bowling Green hasn't choked away their advantage yet.

hey, HEY

rude :mad:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

GAMES TOMORROW FUCKERS

NOT MANY OF THEM

HERE'S FRIDAY YOU DICKS

tipping the waiter is BORING, no one even DOEs it
Col. Coll. vs. Arizona State
Dartmouth vs. BU

absolutely nuking my dick into 1000000 pieces with one of those wile e coyote tnt plungers
Ferris State vs. NMU
Bama-Huntsville vs. Fightin' Nerds
Anchorage vs. Bemidji
Mankato State vs. BG State

HERE'S SATURDAY, FUCKERS

i invented pain and I am so good at knowing what pain is and im biting my fingers really hard out of respect for pain
US U-18s vs. SPARTY, NOOO

forgetting if "taking the knee" is good or bad relative ot my belief system but getting pissed off at every mention of knees just to be safe
Niagara vs. RIT

banking on becoming one of those guys that consistently sucks so much rear end tthat people arent allowed to own me anymore because its boring
Col. Coll. vs Az. State
Penn State vs. Princeton

The state of the qua;lity of the posts on my feed has never been more hosed. And every one is too busy touching their Penis to give a poo poo.
Ferris State vs. NMU
Bama-Huntsville vs. Fightin' Nerds
Anchorage vs. Bemidji
Mankato State vs. BG State

SUNDAY: WHERE BAD COLLEGE EXHIBITION HOCKEY WILL STILL BE BETTER THAN THE poo poo rear end NFL BECAUSE FOOTBALL IS TRASH AND THE NFL IS ON THE TOP OF THAT poo poo MOUNTAIN
Go To My rear end
US U-18s vs. LSSU

Teemu Pokemon posted:

gently caress every team that isn't mine

:yeah:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

BG beats Minn STate 4-1 hell yeah :cool:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Bowling Green is actually good?

Bergeron's built a very good squad over the last few years and they had the misfortune of either missing out on the national tournament by .0002 pairwise points or losing the conference championship in heartbreaking fashion. Basically they're a great regular season team that finds ways to collapse in the postseason. This may well finally be their year to break through, but they've also said that about the last couple years so...

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/BGFalconHockey/status/1074126758084034561

hell yeah :cool:

also holy god this inevitable collapse is gonna hurt all the harder isn't it

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Minnesota State is always deep but basically lost all their top scorers and LaCouvee was a hell of a goaltender for them. It's easy to assume they'll take a step back but Hastings is a hell of a coach and the conference still very much runs through them.

E: They scheduled well too (at least, I assume those games were set a couple years ago) but man BU, NoDak and Minnesota have all regressed in the last year or two. Minn-Duluth may smoke them in a couple weeks.

DJExile fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Dec 16, 2018

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Teemu Pokemon posted:

miami redhawks 2005-2012

I feel ya brother :sigh::respek::sigh:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Neodoomium posted:

It wasn't brought up but Scott Matzka (formerly of U-M) died at age 40 from ALS.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/s...tle/2331294002/

It was at one of his benefit games that the mythical triple score-o + 3/4 rink Mike Legg goal occurred.

Matzka was a member of the 98 NC team (assisted on the GWG) and pretty widely beloved. He leaves behind a 9 and a 7 year old in addition to his wife. ALS loving sucks, man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76XFPuTVLNo

Oh man that's awful :(

gently caress ALS

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

A bewildered archaeologist, a professor of antiquities and the arcane at Miskatonic University, thousands of years hence, is excavating the ruins of a grand colosseum on the shores of a vast inland sea.

He uncovers tapestries produced by an ancient and unknown culture. The tapestries have upon them the horrifying visage of a savage beast, yet with an air of nobility, apparently canid with a prominent mandibular prognathism. He sees at least two of these tapestries, perhaps many more, massive in size, woven in white with the ancient numerals and letters of that fated and archaic society by the sea.

The archaeologist glimpses in his mind the enemies of this elder race drowned in a fathom of blood; he hears the terrible canticle of an innumerable host singing of glories both desiccated and eternal. The words came suddenly, drawn involuntarily from his lips, issued at a whisper, heard only by the invisible horrors of that abyssal arena and the fading remnants of his lucid mind, "Banners hang forever..."

As the last vestiges of his sanity are ripped free, a sickly yellow light seems to fill the rancid air, and a ghastly choir with twisted faces and the image of the horrifying beast borne upon their chests reveals itself in the encircling canopy of moldering stone. This hideous host begins to sing lustily from their frog-like throats:

"In heaven there is no beer! That's why we drink it here! And when we're gone from here our friends will be drinking our beer!"

same

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Neodoomium posted:

Michigan and MSU tied (this is the 5th tie in a row for Michigan) and rather than watch these two dumpster fires play any more hockey, the GLI told them to take their tie and get loving lost. You're both 3rd/4th place.

hahaha that's amazing

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Holy poo poo Union where did that come from :stare:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Neodoomium posted:

Michigan and gently caress Notre Dame are playing outside.

Nobody gives a gently caress

That's going to have a crowd of like a thousand at most. Are they still going to put people in the football stands or did they put up anything on field level? Because man that's gonna look weird as hell if it's the former.

E: I completely forgot Hastings is coaching team USA for the world juniors. That explains Minnesota State's iffy run of play lately.

DJExile fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Jan 5, 2019

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/PeteBlackburn/status/1081724100601614336

putting this here too because Hastings' expression is hilarious

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

bg loses to nerds

booo

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/SamFarnsworth11/status/1084957527081574400