Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

...but i didnt finish

I went to the Beanpot and it was extremely cool and good. Drink beers watch hockey bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

...but i didnt finish

Minuteman hockey is good. Merrimack hockey has not yet turned into a pumpkin. NCAA hockey life is good

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

...but i didnt finish

*jack edwards voice* LET'S GO YOU RAGTAG MINUTEMEN

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

...but i didnt finish

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

This year, I am thankful for all the teams you like being poo poo, and for mine being good.

my team is ranked #4 nationally this year how dare you

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

...but i didnt finish

UMass is #1

now if only they could have been good when I lived on campus, you loving bastards

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

...but i didnt finish

T-Bone posted:

I think they'll probably split with Quinnipiac here to end the streak but yeah it's crazy.

lol talk about a crystal ball, nice call

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

...but i didnt finish

Tonight's UMass playbook is sponsored by the Hanson brothers

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

...but i didnt finish

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

You gotta like Denver at this point. It just feels like they have a dagger coming.

it feels like I'm watching the 09 B.U. game but in reverse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

...but i didnt finish

UMass