Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

I was 12 when I made love for the first time, in Tropea, with a Roman girl who was 17 years old.

I like you, GD, but:

#NewMass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

I was 12 when I made love for the first time, in Tropea, with a Roman girl who was 17 years old.

DJExile posted:

BG could lose 45-1 tomorrow to Duluth and I wouldn't even care

E: ahahaha i forgot this is twice in a row now cloud got bounced as the overall 1 seed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8AWX_f2ZAE

Never forget, AFA blocked more shots than they took that game

(Also hockey is the only Chair Force sport you are allowed to like, because Frank Serratore is the polar opposite of the ultra-Jesusy coaches the Zoomies usually have.)

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Wow, Providence sucks.

@FreezingColdTakes

(go a Friar, friend of mine played for their NCAA Champ team)

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

GLOSS posted:

Two guys get the gate in the first period, one from each team, UMass/Denver game off to a rousing start...

#NewMass, everyone