Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Anthony Angello signed a deal with the Pens and will report to WBS for an AHL tryout instead of returning to Cornell. The Big Red being Good last year was a surprise but I think them being Good again this year would be a far bigger surprise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Michigan State swept Cornell, the big red are big suck

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Cornell now at .500 after a horrible start. I went to the game vs brown last night which was fun but sloppy. The team is not so good!

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Cornell playing well since the break. Probably looking at another first round exit in the national tournament since ecac is and always has been a paper tiger

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Ecac sucks

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Yes!!

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Yea and gently caress Harvard

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Cornell is now ranked in the top ten nationally and clinched the ivy league but I refuse to get my hopes up for the ncaa tournament because college hockey is pain

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Cornell might do well in nerd conference because they will have some of their injured guys back, and also gently caress Yale and q'pac

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

In ncaa women's news, Cornell made the frozen four for the first time since 2012. Unfortunately literally any of the other 3 teams has a far better chance of winning the title

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Guess what brown sucks

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

BC, gently caress off

ftfy

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Go the Cornell Big Red please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Boo to the providence friars. Go... idk UMass?