Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

Grimey Drawer

Last year I went to one men's hockey game. Michigan State won 2-0 and my mom fell asleep in the third period.

More relevant to this thread, I saw David Byrne in concert supporting 'American Utopia' and it was a religious experience.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07G4xhSefuI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Teemu Pokemon posted:

It is, and last time they did it with oth those schools (2016) they drew 13k. That was also the first time, they've hovered around 4k the last two years, so maybe the novelty wore off, but michigan and penn state have pretty sizable alumni contigents in the tristate area. Better than Minnesota and Illinos. And no one cares about Rutgers basketball

13k for the hockey game is really loving good. I went to the Wisconsin double header and there was maybe 4,000 for the hockey game against Ohio State.
Which was probably the only way I was able to sit on the glass at MSG so I guess worth it?

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

iospace posted:

Badgers:

Women: 3-0 win
Men: 1-3 loss

I really should go out and see a women's game but those tickets are going to be hard to find.

The women's hockey arena owns, it's like 2400 capacity so no bad seats.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Wisconsin's commentators had a great line: "Like how he's not afraid to back down, like the (name) brothers. They're parents had to buy tickets near the penalty box just to watch their kids play."

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Guess who has two thumbs and is picking up some frozen custard thanks to Michigan State's sieve.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

It was very nice for Michigan to not only force overtime, but beg the refs to disallow the Badgers first winner in order to allow the fans to thank Micheal Leckrone one last time.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Lady Badgers beat Syracuse to advance. Syracuse was 13-23-4. That's almost as dumb as me choosing to watch the men's basketball team fail to make open jumpers instead of walking a mile to the game.

Annie Pankowski had a better shooting percentage than Nate Reuvers uuuugh.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

LADY BADGERS SHOOT OVER 20% I NEED THIS

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Glambags posted:

Guess what brown sucks

what's the color of horse poo poo

Page 15 ivy League Snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Badgers strike first on a great one-timer.