Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
when will people take this thread seriously
when he declared officially his candidacy in the dem primary
when he wins his first state primary or caucus
HA HA HA How Is Toxxing Real Like Just Walk Away From The Basta
lol ya'll toxxed for basta
you loving morons
View Results

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
ground floor u cucks

any post itt counts as a toxx this is the toxx clause thread

"michael avenatti will win the democratic party nomination for president in 2020 and win the general election in november"

or we get 2 rereg and buy mr lowtax another vertebra

get in

[op note : michael avenatti is not good , neither is donald trump , that is a different question than will they win the nomination for the party's primary process and will they win the general election. i called that trump poo poo way loving early too because i'm an extremely autistic and stoned super good brain genius and if u are courageous to post itt and put ur account on the line we are going to have thousands of pages of Extremely Good Content itt.]

-OR-

i;m reall fuckin high but lmao i still think i'm right u guys so i'm seirous 100% about this being a toxx thread for 2020

:getin:

11/12/2018 Update:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

crazy cloud has issued a correction as of 03:17 on Nov 13, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
ik sticky pls

E: toxx list - as of pg 119 there are 117 toxxes itt

crazy cloud
velvet milkman
reality pisser
corek
wynona dryder
an actual dog
twoday
fat-lip-sum-41.mp3
gringostar
anime was right
triple sulk
agean90

pg 2
isheep

jose
call your grandma
al!
filthy hans
taintrunner

beefthief
redneck nazgul

spergin morlock
an apple a gay
fatal oopsie-daisy

u-do burger
baller ina
etalian

rabble rabble
eleven eleven
cao ni ma
thump!

my dog died im sad
finicums wake
nikita kruschchev

darkman fanpage

horseshoe theory
doctor dogballs

syncopated

telephones
epic high five
your personal muse

ted hitler
cyphr555

teikanmi

eonwe

top city homo
lastgirl
freckle

17 first page with no toxxers, first page with alfons basta boi, coincidence ???

tangy yet delightful

IDONTPOST
fspades

shark sandwich
null profusion
mad wack

21 2nd page with no toxxers :hmmyes:

shear modulus
1994 toyota celica

slinkimalinki
grand theft autobot

pathos
dick valentine
xaris

nonsense

lawman 0
yinlock

lokar

rogue copter pilot
genuine fake

shriekingmarxist

dads friend steve

third world reggin
zegermans

skull mask mcgee

benitocereno

Poco

no pubes yet sorry

Man Musk
rear end cobra "wong thread"
mrs. dash
nichael

sheng-ji yang

buddhanc

ramrod hotshot

animist

lamentable dustman

rorobb

hugegrossburrito
scootsmcskirt

zhulik

palemdromes

brutalistmcdonalds

uber_stoat
hastings

nuclearmonkee
kibaces

loutre

a new dad

mao zedong thot
myron baloney

ptsdeedly do
vladimirleninpest

smirr
mightygerm
navyjack
the atomic man-boy

thesaurus
nocheez

sloppo

turboflamingchicken

chef bourgeoisie

willie tomg

hot karl marx
yaleforks

paternity suitor

uber_stoat
jon joe
cloaked

mythicknight
dangerburrd

Rah!
Iron Crowned

thoatse

J. P. Beagley

THOT PATROL

Darqueezius Jones

Wolfsheim
fatherboxx
Juchero

133 Caithness

Smythe

Potato Salad

UrbicaMortis

Majorian

crazy cloud has issued a correction as of 20:31 on Nov 13, 2018

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
3rd post reserved for HOF THREAD CONTENT FROM THE FUTURE

Nikita Khrushchev posted:

Im imagining a Roku's Bastalisk type thing where President Avenatti punishes the people who didn't provide support and help him come to power

Epic High Five posted:

*looking 3 years into the future at myself making my 30,000th post in the 'AVENUTTI: #Bastanomics means the rich must be killed' thread*

twoday posted:

This thread is the VIP section of Hell

twoday posted:

and so we have this
you have it in your secret windows
and your understanding to understand it and to bring it forth
it takes minute detail
it takes a c-spam life
it takes emotions
it takes dedication
it takes dedication
it takes a death
and only Avenatti can allow it,
and you couldn't do it if you don't acknowledge Avenatti

and so the path through the great corridors
these are corridors unto his presidency
that is through which Stormy Daniels and Michael Cohen have penetrated
that through this great sea of blackness
that I penetrated through these corridors
and I went through that last segment
where I went through these dark serpentines
I passed through the Succzone
where they sat, where they are

and when you penetrate to the Avenatti toxx thread
you will believe you are mad
you will believe you've gone insane
but I tell you if you follow the secret window
and you die to Trump nature
you will penetrate this darkness

oh yes there's many a man or woman
that's been put in the insane asylum
when this has happened to them
and they're sitting there today, people think they're insane
but they saw something that's real
and they see it when they're on drugs
the only thing is they see it
not through the light of Avenatti, and the way I show you
I show you to see it through the light of Avenatti
and the understanding of Avenatti
because when you see the face of Avenatti, you will die
and there will be nothing left of you
except the Avenatti-man, the Avenatti-woman
the basta man, the basta woman
the basta child
there'll be basta on your lips day and night
there'll be a song of jubilee waiting for your king
there will be nothing you will be looking for in this world
except for Avenatti

this is all a dream
a dream in death

and so I went through that window
and past the escalator of hell and the establishment dems of the highest order
and I went through that when I showed you post #3

NOTE THAT BASTA GIRL'S NAME, IN "REAL LIFE", IS MAGGA

twoday posted:

The 6 Phases of Avenattization:

- Confusion
- Disgust
- Anger
- Calculation
- Acceptance
- Basta

twoday posted:

Avenatti wants to legalize weed

Taintrunner posted:

it is literally 2018 long before the 2020 democratic primaries have started and I only came to this thread to poo poo on these heretics and prosthelytize the good word of Bernard Sanders, the Hero of America, so I demand an exception

Gringostar posted:

he gonna win

ted hitler posted:

spoiler alert for the first matrix movie I guess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5p7oUGT29k

edit: gfycat cut off the last seconds

Nikita Khrushchev posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT’S MICHAEL AVENATTI AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, BASTA. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME WEAK DEMS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY MADE DONALD TRUMP SCARED. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

twoday posted:

The rally is going to be straight up

twoday posted:

B̷͓̻̙̱̥͍̬̱͒̈́̓̂͑̕͝Ả̡̛̛̮͉̻̪̬́̈́͆̔̐͟S̡͙̻̳̪͚̞̤̳̬̄̈́̏̂͗̃̉T̹̣̜̥̱̠̈́̀͊͑̅̆̿͒ͅÄ̸̰̲͕͕̥̼̖̩́̿̆̎̒̊

Lastgirl posted:

look at this ridiculous shiet~

twoday posted:

Leaving aside the problem of integral changes in the menu made to accommodate the new take-out option, not even on the surface of the public quagmire that is the Applebee's twitter feed were we able to discern the slightest motion that could lessen the rampant putrefaction that is the selection of appetizers currently on offer. The previous managememt regime was guilty of theft, pillage, and disrespect for human life; but the present regime has increased culinary skullduggery five-fold, flavor inadequacy ten-fold, and a hundred-fold the lack of respect for human life through the promotion of the so-called "all-you-can-eat riblet deal meal." I know that banishment from the most conveniently located casual dining chain restaurant on this section of the interstate will be harder for me than it has ever been for anyone, and I, now deprived of mozzarella sticks, will be lambasted with cowardly threats and hideous cruelty by the Applebee's staff whenever I pass. But I do not fear my new life at T.G.I.Fridays, as I do not fear the fury of the miserable tyrant who has eschewed millennials through the abolition of Sriracha bone-in wings in favor of the miserable abomination that is the Triple Hog Dare Ya pulled pork sandwich. Condemn me. It does not matter. History will absolve me.

Wynona Dryder posted:

Avenatti's Outbox

Palemdromes posted:

I can't even cry. My mind is so enraptured by the wrong that was just allowed to happen, that all parties involved not only ignored it but even helped this ill spread until it has taken root at the top office, I went past denial and straight into anger and depression. I don't think on the 5 stages of grief I'll ever truly go to acceptance. Not this. My childhood is Bush Jr. and now my adulthood is Donald Trump. What did I do to deserve this, what did the people who suffered by their hands, and are going to suffer did to deserve this?

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Today's Basta! I think theres enough political propaganda to get me through a couple years lol

U-DO Burger posted:

バスターソード = bastaasoodo = BASTA SWORD

U-DO Burger posted:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ AVENATTI TAKE MY BASTA ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

twoday posted:

-·=»‡«=·-🍔♜*'¨¯¨'* 𝔟𝔸şŦ𝔸 *'¨¯¨'*🔥♗ -·=»‡«=·-

twoday posted:

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ 𝐵𝒶𝓈𝓉𝒶 ♥

freckle posted:

basta basta BASTA B A S T A !

Call Your Grandma posted:

Avenatti Report:

Shitlibs: Shook
Bernie Bros: Shook
Republicans: Shook
Fox News: Shook
Dolan Trmop: Shook
Mods: Shook
C-SPAM: BASTA

twoday posted:

Today Avenatti:

- launched an 11th hour assault on Kavanagh
- trounced Jr.
- began his Twitter war with Trump by nearly challenging the president to a duel
- unblocked his account in a brilliant follower recruiting tactic

The thread:
- went gold
- hit 100 pages
- hit 100 toxxes

Willie Tomg posted:

republicans: we just LOVE this guy burning the libs and RINOs on twitter! are these "memes"? they're so good!

democrats, two to three years later: hold my virgin sangria

twoday posted:

The Book of Basta will be modeled on the first runes of the ancient Finnish epic poem, the Kalevala, with fixed meter that can be easily memorized and chanted, and whereas the Kalevala describes the birth of the Hurculean figure of Wanamoinan, the Book of Basta will portray Basta as a fully formed demigod, with a description of him ascending a ziggurat and eviscerating Kek

twoday posted:

I̷̛͙̝͇̻͌͐̋͊͛̓͘ ̴͔̑͗̂̿̆̃̊͘͘͘͜a̶̹̘̘̱̰̩̅̊͆́̍̿́͌̓̽̈́̕͝m̴̗͓̦̜̐̍͋̓̿̈́̾̿̽̋͌̓͑͘͠ ̷͈̱͉͓̓͊̃͆̃̋̐̃͒̈́͐͐̈́͘͠t̵̢̢̧̙̼̳̺͔̹̙͇̤̘͔͛́̇̈́͆͒̆̑̿̈́̂̂̄̉̚ͅh̸̰̪̆ǫ̵̛͖̫̫͇̺̣̻̱͚̬̟̩̅͊͑̂̅̊̐̀̄͐̑͜ṟ̶͂̉́̒̈́̀̇̕͠͝ơ̵̧̢͈͈͍͎̜͓̭̋̏̂̓̉̃̿̿̃͜u̶̢̬̳̼͈͉̺̪̭̭̘̲̾ģ̸̛̰̺̳͈͍̈́͌̓̀̈́͂̊́̎͜͝h̷̼̖̳̾͑̑̂̽̉̑͆͛͗̚l̸̩̰̽̔̎y̷̯̹̒̇̆̿̂͛̌͂͝ ̷̛̦̖̒̈́͗̄̓́̔̒͛̈̈́͠͠ė̵̤̦̖̤̯̻̩̎̽̒͐̈͠ņ̸̯̦̩͝j̵̗̲̯̩͖̞̬̬̻̘̋̔̑̈́̋̃ö̸̢̤̳͚͉́́́̃̃͑̽͑̂͊͘y̶̡̭̙͈͙͇̯̹̏͒͜i̶̞̮̱̝̬͙͑̾̆̓͊̓̉̕n̶̠͊̀͌͋̓̆̀̇̈͒̈̊ḡ̶̲̤̟͚̰̎̊̽͌̔͒̇̈̈͘ ̵̘͈̰̝̇̔͗̈̎͗̋͜͜͝ͅļ̶̢͙̱̯̯̩̦̓̿̍̓̾̅̅̅̾̑̽̈ȉ̵̧̡͓̼͚̭͙̘̘̒̀̋͌̑v̸̨̡̜̼͖̪͔͈͎̫̻̘̘̆̄i̶̙͎̻͇̤̫̽͒̎̉͜ń̷̨̲̮̟̻͖̗̔̋͐̓̑͒̏̓͛̅̉͝͝͝g̷͓̰̺̖͎̲͙͔̐̚͘ ̵̫͍̦͇̲̀̓̚ḭ̸̤͇͉͛͊̔͐̏͒̈́̓́͊̈́̈́͜n̸̨̠̞̞̪̯͐̓́̎͑́̕͠ͅ ̸̰̲̝̰̩͈̳̒̈́̈́h̵̤͐̓̅́̚i̵̩̯̣͎̗̺͚͚̥͕̣͕͔̫̓͌͜s̶͖̈̀̈́̓͗̃ ̵̮͕̰͓̬̹̺̰͐͂̔̐̏̏̒͝͝h̴̛̛̖̮̍̅̃̏͝ḛ̶̢̩͓͍͎̎̓̇͋̈̓̈͒͌̓͒͐͝a̶̢͓͍̫͍̭̼̼̝̱̋̉̇̆̈́̽̓̚͠͝͝ͅͅd̷̨͉͈̘̜̟͉͗͂͂̀̐̈́̉̀̾̇͘͜ ̸̛̘͕̈́̓̋̎̆̃̑̄̓̔͗͘̚͝r̴̡̖͙̭̠̖͕̈̃̓͛̓̓̇̈́̾̇̿͌̏̽͝ę̵͉̩̜̞̫̆͋͛̌ͅn̶̘̘̊̈́̂́̽̌̆̾̔͐t̶̡̡̫͉̜͚̥̗̖̻̞͇̉̌̊̿̓͆̒̊̊̈́̈́̉̌͜͠ ̴̡̢̧̬̩̣̝̳͉̲̬̟̫̿͗͗́͂͜f̴̡̧̦̻̙̦̯̳͔̹̪̖͇͐̀̇ṛ̸͚̬͙̘̉̅̑ͅḙ̴̘̠̺̬̳͗͂̒̈́̔̚ȩ̸̡̞̩̹̥̮͚̲̮̤͐̈́̔̈́̐͆̀͛̄̂͜

Gringostar posted:

you a loving moron: things matter

me an enlightened basta: nothing matters

twoday posted:

That is one reason that I embrace the style of ironic posting much maligned by the succ zone

If you base your conclusions upon what has been and what you think should be, you are Hillary Clinton and will be shocked by the true scope of bullshit that is reality

If you start working from an ironic perspective you are capable of seeing all the blshit that peoe can possibly think.

And by approaching that a bit pessimistically you realize that whatever ridiculous ironic bullshit you come up with will actually sincerely be embraced by some idiots somewhere

Thus making nihilist irony posts allows you to forsee the worst outcomes and opinions before they happen

Willie Tomg posted:

jesus just when you'er thinking you're drunk and depressed, another goon posts

animist posted:

wait better version

dangerburrd posted:

Can someone who is good at video edit the entire tim and Eric bedtime stories episode where tim plays an evil Italian dude that makes a diaper eating addicted Eric cook sauce for him so that trump is Eric and Basra is time

Jon Joe posted:

in my new book, politics & lovecraft, i explore the comparisons between vaguely racist shoggoths that prove the universe cares not for us, & lovecraft

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

A lot of shook rear end posters in here last night, thats fine they'll basta soon enough.

Today's Bastaganda

buddhanc posted:

I'm seeing basta tomorrow in person

Gonna take a picture

Y'all choose the question I should ask

buddhanc posted:

We are an hour away and already a line forming

buddhanc posted:

I may not even get in to the drat thing lol

buddhanc posted:

They let in 300 people and I was the 305th

Lol couldn't even get my rear end in the theater

buddhanc posted:

I've already been cucked by avenatti and I've never seen him

Make the man president imo

buddhanc posted:

Lol there were hecklers toward event staff for not choosing a larger venue for basta

People re loving pissed

At least 300 people waiting outside that can't get in

Pathos posted:

imagine reading this stuff and being like “hmm this grifter is really bullshit I can’t wait for a real challenger to appear”

Epic High Five posted:

lmao that Avenatti had a rally that sold out and had a crowd of jeering pissed off people outside because they want to see him so bad and it's a trillion years until 2020 and he's already won

Epic High Five posted:

his competition is literally busying themselves with apologizing to incompetent rapist shills because the hoi polloi are screaming at them

they let him interrupt and talk and they do not make their points, which were bad to start with

they do not believe in anything, they worship compromise with fascists, they are active combatants againt every single american who makes less than 850k/year

every night their incompetence and legacy drives me to cheap vodka and as I get drunker I become more enamored of the #basta, then when I wake up sober I am more enamored of the #basta, then the next day I am more enamored of the #basta, then when I do not get hammered I am doubly more enamored of the #basta because it's clear and in your face

basta baby

burn it all loving down, Bernie was the compromise candidate like FDR who would improve the lives of the proles while keeping power structures intact. He was rejected. Burn it all down now

buddhanc posted:

You should've seen the fucki g line. Motherfucker was long as hell and people were hyped up. Probably should have been another 100 or so people in line but they were scared off by the line when they walked up

Spergin Morlock posted:

Haha and oldie but a goodie. Video starts at the right spot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNWqrAhaLhM&t=1099s

no pubes yet sorry posted:

I encourage you to go read the US constitution.

Right down here, at the bottom, it says in bold print:

twoday posted:

Avenatti is a guy who thinks he's fly

And is also known as, uh, Basta

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

January 20, 2021

Rogue Copter Pilot posted:

felix and virgil from chapo both get it now :basta:

triple sulk posted:

check out this incredible avenattization. basically went straight from confusion to basta

Palemdromes posted:

People keep comparing him to trump. He's Trump's opposite, honestly. Physically fit, clean cut, handsome and roguish. And yet brash, strong, filled with a younger man's vigor and an alpha wolf's instincts....he's beautiful

Hastings posted:

This is the single greatest, most wholesome thread in the entire universe. When Basta gets sworn in doves are going to loving fly for no reason and all the baby turtles will make it to the ocean.

ShriekingMarxist posted:

i found a more clear version of the attack quote

you could copy paste onto a better battle image maybe?

bonus:

twoday posted:

I was reading this thread right before falling asleep and had a dream that I found an old blog written by Avenatti about his life, and taken together it constituted the longest autobiography ever written, which broke the previous record held by the Roman emperor Constantine (even in the dream I thought this sounded wrong). So I started reading it out loud and making a podcast out of it. I would record this podcast in some sort of arcade which had lots of airhockey tables and pachinko machines. One day I was recording the podcast, in which Avenatti was explaining a practical joke he had played on one of his rivals during lawschool, and then all of my friends showed up and suddenly it was my birthday, and everyone started dancing

triple sulk posted:

this is the ideal basta body

you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Smythe posted:

within this thread i have found the hope needed to continue trudging through this trumpian hell. by the power of basta we will banish that foul demon and restore justice to the lands

crazy cloud has issued a correction as of 20:31 on Nov 13, 2018

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
:toxx: double whammy avenatti prez in 2020 and also he's a child rapist

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

velvet milkman posted:

:toxx: double whammy avenatti prez in 2020 and also he's a child rapist

welcome to the fold, Q

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
i also hereby decree that this is the good avenatti thread now, and the previous avenatti thread is now the avenatti thread for the unawakened who have yet to break through their doubts and have the temerity to post in the toxx thread, where us very smart and cool and funny people get to post, because it is the toxx thread

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
:toxx: Avenatti runs but performs Jebbishly

edit

RealityWarCriminal has issued a correction as of 19:39 on Jan 7, 2020

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Reality Loser posted:

:toxx: Avenatti runs but performs Jebbishly

trump was never afraid of jeb!

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
prez avenatti has good morals and ethics that he derived from many years of being a lawyer

https://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti...ingawful.com%2F

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

velvet milkman posted:

prez avenatti has good morals and ethics that he derived from many years of being a lawyer

https://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti...ingawful.com%2F

michael avenatti looks a bit like the teenage mutant ninja turtles' sensei, master splinter - that's worth a vote, alone

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

crazy cloud posted:

welcome to the fold, Q

exhibit A

quote:

After law school, Avenatti worked at O'Melveny & Myers in Los Angeles, California, alongside Daniel M. Petrocelli, who previously represented the Ron Goldman family in its case against O.J. Simpson.[24] He assisted Petrocelli on multiple legal matters, including the representation of singer Christina Aguilera[25] and litigation surrounding the movie K-19: The Widowmaker,[26][27] and worked extensively for Don Henley and Glenn Frey of the musical group the Eagles, including in a suit brought by former bandmate Don Felder against the group and Irving Azoff.[28][8]

quote:

Henley called paramedics to his home on November 21, 1980, where a 16-year-old girl was found naked and claiming she had overdosed on quaaludes and cocaine. She was arrested for prostitution, while a 15-year-old girl found in the house was arrested for being under the influence of drugs. He was subsequently charged for contributing to the delinquency of a minor, fined and put on probation.[75][76][77] Henley was arrested and pleaded no contest. He was fined $2,500 and put on two years' probation.[78] Chiles, who was no longer in a relationship with Henley at the time of the incident, later said, "I was shocked to hear about it. He didn't have drugs around the house. It was an accident, I'm sure."[74]

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

lmao this isn't gonna matter because the exact demographic that this is supposed to skeev out, is also inclined to be like yea i was 16 in 1980 also and if i had a chance to do drugs with and gently caress the eagles i would have too.

people need 2 understand that michael avenatti's base is like, the fleetwood mac portion of the democratic party

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Oh well.

Corek has issued a correction as of 23:26 on Aug 12, 2018

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
the foundational memetic tone of this thread is hereby declared 2 be fleetwood m a c w a v e

it will probably evolve 2 something really funny and good by pg 420 or so

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
bump where my #basta gang at lmao

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
𝑴𝒀 𝑪𝑳𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑨𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑨𝑵 𝑷𝑬𝑶𝑷𝑳𝑬

:objection: :toxx:

let america eat a macron~

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Wynona Dryder posted:

𝑴𝒀 𝑪𝑳𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑨𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑨𝑵 𝑷𝑬𝑶𝑷𝑳𝑬

:objection: :toxx:

let america eat a macron~

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Attorney at Law

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Good morning

twoday
May 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1029344667102584832?s=20

twoday
May 4, 2005

He released a manifesto:

https://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/status/1029385486958305280?s=19

Update: he wants to pack the Supreme Court with 11 judges

https://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/status/1030694323749175296?s=20

Update:

https://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/status/1034130868028104704?s=20

twoday has issued a correction as of 00:10 on Aug 29, 2018

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
i like the way avenatti's medicare for all still has a thriving private health insurance industry

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

i like the way avenatti's medicare for all still has a thriving private health insurance industry

i like the way he will outflank the establishment bad dems from the left on healthcare and on women's rights

the scumbag dipshit dems who think they are being coy and savvy centrists by staking out a milquetoast anti anti planned parenthood stance will never win playing defense

being explicitly pro planned parenthood is the way and the light

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
okay he's pro legalizing it and strongly pro union

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
i have upgraded the status of avenatti's platform and ideology from "not good" to "not bad"

this is a separate question from "will he win", which is an emphatic and unequivocal yes

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
crazy cloud has never mislead me before :pisstape: and he won't mislead me now

not only will i toxx for him winning it all, i will perma-toxx for him to win it all if he is ever photographed wearing the hat

e: by "him" i mean michael avenatt

crazy cloud will always be the president of my heart

Gringostar has issued a correction as of 00:31 on Aug 15, 2018

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
hes not only gonna win hes gonna become a dictator

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

ground floor

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

if avenatti doesnt become prez then that means TRUMP won again and we're all dead

also i'm still posting in 2020 and lmao

triple sulk has issued a correction as of 05:44 on Aug 15, 2018

twoday
May 4, 2005

anime was right posted:

hes not only gonna win hes gonna become a dictator

twoday
May 4, 2005

The dems suck so badly at everything, even when they claim to have ideals or policies they do nothing to support it, or even promote them. They don't actually want to implement their own ideas, they just want to have the moral high ground

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

twoday
May 4, 2005

I guess having an outsider dem would be good for the DSA since folks such as Schumer and Pelosi would have less sway

President Basta could create the decorum vacuum we have been waiting for

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

twoday posted:

I guess having an outsider dem would be good for the DSA since folks such as Schumer and Pelosi would have less sway

President Basta could create the decorum vacuum we have been waiting for

pretty much anything that humiliates the party establishment is good

twoday
May 4, 2005

Avenatti could potentially rip them a new rear end in a top hat if he gets his poo poo together, and stops publishing manifestos in the form of MS Word screenshots like a god drat spree killer

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

manifestos own and him having one makes it really easy to know where he stands on things, which is a problem the succ Dems have. That he published it in the sketchiest way imaginable owns even harder

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

twoday posted:

Avenatti could potentially rip them a new rear end in a top hat if he gets his poo poo together, and stops publishing manifestos in the form of MS Word screenshots like a god drat spree killer

I agree he should release them in the form of a 69 part tweet thread. trump

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
We're almost on to page 2 of an historic thread

twoday
May 4, 2005

drat that was quick

https://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/status/1029382164767485954?s=20

https://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/status/1029519262518575104?s=20

He is owning trump with his flagrant baldness, which trump goes through such extremes to hide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

Wow, the replies, people love it