Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
Bumping, so that we may never forget that Ed Sheeran is terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
He was on Games of Thrones for an episode but was not killed so it was a pussy appearance. Fits him perfectly.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

He was on Games of Thrones for an episode but was not killed so it was a pussy appearance. Fits him perfectly.

eeehhhhhhh

i mean i don't disagree but it was a super inconsequential cameo and having him get killed would have probably been actively jarring

e: like, extras in chill scenes tend to have a pretty high survival rate in general

l33tfuzzbox
Apr 3, 2009

massive spider posted:

The second verse where he talks about going on a nice sensible date where they eat a thrifty meal and he asks that her family is doing ok is so incredibly sexless that theres something really 'off' about it in what is otherwise a straight up love-ur-body-babe sex jam.

This is the only way I had heard this song before this thread, curious as to who the hell this dude was. Wow. Hes terrible. Link is to a cover of shape of you that I dug before I knew Sheeran existed.

https://youtu.be/vxJzZfrE9Sg

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
Nothin like your break out song being about being friend zoned by a crack addict eh Ed

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

trash person posted:

Nothin like your break out song being about being friend zoned by a crack addict eh Ed

It's deffo a step down from singing about getting beej and smoking meth

(Doot doo doo, doot dootoot doodoo)

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Since when is Ellie Goulding addicted to crack?

vez veces
Dec 15, 2006

The engineer blew the whistle,
and the fireman rung the bell.
Well girl I read
this whole drat thread
the whole thing was so absurd
ya had me reelin with each word
that you wrote
I felt--well I felt like such a joke
something something girl u got a pretty body

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
I bet he's even a bigger oval office when he's on coke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iambic Pentameter
Sep 21, 2017