Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lol what the gently caress Phillies lamo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Julio looks good when he looks good, esp when he flexes that .226 avg

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

something piss Teheran off earlier? he never usually pitches this well unless he gets really fuckin mad about something

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Wait is fuckin LUKE JACKSON good now?

I need to sit down

what the gently caress is happening

AA made 2-3 moderate moves that cost us literally nothing and suddenly our bullpen is okay-good? now Teheran is pitching 7 full innings, under 100 pitches, allowing a handful of hits?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Wait nvm two on for Arenado gg

bullpen blowing the game by allowing 2 runs because of walks is still a huge improvement so you're still on factual grounds

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Arenado more like ArenadNO!!!!!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Phillies just need to score another 16 runs while allowing none to balance out the day

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Brach as closer? well, sure why not.

*goes back in time to tell spring training EHF that closer platoon is gonna be Minter and Brach and it works great*

*returns with black eye*

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Im Chip Caray breathlessly keeping updated on the Nationals score as if they matter anymore

https://twitter.com/claire_mcnear/status/1029421289977651201?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

nevermind Brach may not have closer stuff despite having 8th inning stuff because I don't understand poo poo about poo poo apparently

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

poo poo

as

PISSSSSSSS

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

knock it out now at this score and last long enough for Acuna to get a homer to win imho

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'll never understand bullpen stuff

Brach has been rock solid in the 7th and 8th but put him in in the 9th and it's camptown races

man who the gently caress even knows

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

beeg deeck neeeck mash tater plz

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

c'mon camargo do ur thing

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

BOOOOOOOOOOO

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

thanks for losing your challenge on the first play lmao

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

NICK

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Where are you guys watching Braves games? I’ve just been using the score updates on the ESPN app.

EDIT: When did Acuña move to center field?

Acuna moves to center when we're facing lefties and Duvall is in the lineup

I use MLB gameday

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

injury delay, who got hurt?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Don't be a hero here Freeland

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

how unfortunate

I had to do a google search for this. The pages it found haven’t been updated since 2010. One of them listed Alltel as a supported provider.

I buy in with 4 other people at the start of every season, it's MLB.tv maybe?

https://www.mlb.com/gameday/rockies-vs-braves/2018/08/17/531237 see if this works for ya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Thanks to EHF I now have about 50 pages open on mlbshop.com and I want to buy everything.

I haven’t given this much of a poo poo about the Braves since they kept losing the WS to the Yankees in the 90s. Acuña be making this team some money.

• Locked thread