Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

oh dope posted:

It's right around 18%

Cop asked about pipes that shouldn’t be there, not ones that should.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

Burt Sexual posted:

Cop asked about pipes that shouldn’t be there, not ones that should.

I'm trying to help Disappointing Dollhouse out here.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

This one time I was walking out of the grocery store and this cop pulled up into a handicap spot. I pulled out my glock and put a round right past his head, shaking my head slowly. He backed out and slowly drove to the opposite end of the row, parked, and as he walked past me he kept his eyes on his shoes.

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
You got away with an open beer and mouthing off? Obviously this cop couldn't write this cracker up for driving while brown. It's easier than a counterargument and helps his arrest record.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

a mysterious cloak posted:

This one time I was walking out of the grocery store and this cop pulled up into a handicap spot. I pulled out my glock and put a round right past his head, shaking my head slowly. He backed out and slowly drove to the opposite end of the row, parked, and as he walked past me he kept his eyes on his shoes.

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Leon Einstein posted:

After about 5 minutes of loving around, he pulled up to the left of me blocking the other lane and rolled down his passenger window to yell at me. Before he could talk I said "You know you had a stop sign there, right?" He then said "I WAS RESPONDING TO A CALL ABOUT A HIT PEDESTRIAN!" I said "Well, maybe you should turn on your lights."
That's a pretty poor comeback under the circumstances, you wanted something more like "you'd better hurry and save them then, why are you wasting time talking to me! You're a loose cannon, McBain!"

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

roomforthetuna posted:

That's a pretty poor comeback under the circumstances, you wanted something more like "you'd better hurry and save them then, why are you wasting time talking to me! You're a loose cannon, McBain!"

Still not great.

blockchain prenup
Mar 8, 2018
Hey has anyone said op is white yet

Gallow
Apr 9, 2002

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
How dare you endanger my family and their open beers! Lil' Dakota here almost spilled hers on her baby seat!

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
then everyone clapped

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Cops kill about a thousand white people every year.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Personally I believe the OP and would like to hear more stories of cop ownage even if it’s coming from a place of white privilege

I have only owned a cop once with white privilege, when at 16 I had just got done getting high at a baseball diamond in the dugout at night and when confronted hanging out with my friends in the ally I called the officer “dude” while telling a story and he said “Dude? That’s Officer to you” and I said “ok officer dude” and he surprisingly seemed ok with that

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
White people being poo poo to cops isn't impressive since cops know their are usually consequences for being dicks to white people. You're not cool op. I'm sorry.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
You've done the classic idiot thing where you think doing the same thing as someone else will give you the same result without thinking about why that happened that way. It's sad op, you're pathetic.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

drilldo squirt posted:

White people being poo poo to cops isn't impressive since cops know their are usually consequences for being dicks to white people. You're not cool op. I'm sorry.

No duh

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
I look forward to you fixing yourself.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
I pissed on a cop and didn't even get thot

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i was a dick to a cop once and that ended up with me being arrested.

then one time i turned right on red, and you couldnt do that, but it was like 1:30 am and i was like gently caress it.

the one time i did it, cop pulls me over and he's like "bet ya thought nobody see that! well, you were wrong. i bet you do that all the time, huh? heres your ticket!"

but he was wrong...that was like the one i did do it. . .drat that was unlucky

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

i was a dick to a cop once and that ended up with me being arrested.

then one time i turned right on red, and you couldnt do that, but it was like 1:30 am and i was like gently caress it.

the one time i did it, cop pulls me over and he's like "bet ya thought nobody see that! well, you were wrong. i bet you do that all the time, huh? heres your ticket!"

but he was wrong...that was like the one i did do it. . .drat that was unlucky

That sounds like beginning or end of the month camping where the lazy rear end cops try to get their quotas in sitting out at places they know people do stuff at, like when they sit off the side of a non-busy straight road that should be like 50mph and it’s at a 35, so you’ll get the fat asses who will pull you over for a 40 on the 29th so they don’t have to actually do poo poo

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

The Dennis System posted:

Cops kill about a thousand white people every year.

yeah but how many of them don't deserve it

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Aesop Poprock posted:

Personally I believe the OP and would like to hear more stories of cop ownage even if it’s coming from a place of white privilege

I have only owned a cop once with white privilege, when at 16 I had just got done getting high at a baseball diamond in the dugout at night and when confronted hanging out with my friends in the ally I called the officer “dude” while telling a story and he said “Dude? That’s Officer to you” and I said “ok officer dude” and he surprisingly seemed ok with that

It speaks volumes about a cop's hosed up mentality that one of the top things I've learned is how prissy they get if you don't refer to them as Officer Pussbag. Even Sir gets them annoyed, they really need to hear that honorific. I have both accidentally escalated and de-escalated cop encounters because of this.

e: autocorrect changed pissy to prissy but it still kind of works

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Aesop Poprock posted:

Why? It didn't happen

edit: Here's a forum for people who like to be real cool and badass about things that did not occur if you'd rather look there for more stories

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
If I were to make up a story, it'd be much cooler than the one that actually happened.

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

i dont talk to the police

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

curlys gold posted:

i dont talk to the police

Never talk to the police. If they are asking questions, it's because they don't have probable cause to search/arrest you, yet.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Cops don't need that poo poo anymore. You might get it thrown out in court but that's later on. Cops will gently caress you, your poo poo, your week for any reason they feel like

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Back in college someone called the cops on me and my roommate for being absolutely hammered on four loko in the apartment pool at like 330 in the morning. He was pretty pissed and told us to get out and I offered him a room temperature loko as a peace offering. He refused so I called him a homo and went back in the pool. He rolled his eyes and just said "just shut up and don't drown, if I get called out again you're getting arrested". My friend tried splashing him as he left. I'm pretty sure if we weren't so white we both would have been tased and arrested for assault or something.

Robot Cuttlefish
Apr 6, 2016

Statutory Ape posted:

Thats really gross and rude man

Yeah you know well and good op did those blowjobs and he deserves credit

plape tickler
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm white. I rolled around in the mud with at least 5 cops. Ironic. I was resisting being handcuffed but I wasn't fighting back aggressively, just struggling. Didn't really want to die. When they finally managed to handcuff me, hands behind my back, they proceeded to taze me 4-5 times while kicking the poo poo out of me. I asked for the last couple taser shots, so my bad. I was finally knocked unconscious with the stock of a shotgun. Not being executed that night was most likely fear of a lawsuit and being white.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Back in college someone called the cops on me and my roommate for being absolutely hammered on four loko in the apartment pool at like 330 in the morning. He was pretty pissed and told us to get out and I offered him a room temperature loko as a peace offering. He refused so I called him a homo and went back in the pool. He rolled his eyes and just said "just shut up and don't drown, if I get called out again you're getting arrested". My friend tried splashing him as he left. I'm pretty sure if we weren't so white we both would have been tased and arrested for assault or something.

You know drat well that the cop could have arrested your friend for splashing him as "assaulting an officer." If they're throwing you to the ground and they trip over you they can use that poo poo.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Get a load of this guy lol.

edit: Thought that was a link to the cops are cool thread. It's just PYF. I don't get it.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Pennywise the Frown posted:

You know drat well that the cop could have arrested your friend for splashing him as "assaulting an officer." If they're throwing you to the ground and they trip over you they can use that poo poo.

Well yeah, I said he could have, but he didn't.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Well yeah, I said he could have, but he didn't.

Ah, didn't see you mentioned that.

And I didn't mean "YOU drat WELL" in a bad way. I meant, yeah we all know he could have done that.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Every cop I've ever talked to was a complete dick, even before finding out my last name. I look white so I dunno what the deal is, maybe cops nowadays except aggression and try to preempt it. I struggle to imagine the halcyon days when a cop would stop someone, have a cordial chat, wag their finger and drive off

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Ah, didn't see you mentioned that.

And I didn't mean "YOU drat WELL" in a bad way. I meant, yeah we all know he could have done that.

Even in my extremely drunk state I told him that was a stupid thing to do. Imagine being the guy that gets carted off to jail for getting a cop's pants a little wet. Nobody wants to be that guy.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Cops are thugs and you shouldn't encourage them by calling them anything other than pig

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Any non white goons wanna contribute their run ins with the law to balance out this threads White Tales of Impunity

plape tickler
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Non white SA poster that intentionally antagonized a cop and is still in typing shape? :thunk:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Kazak posted:

Any non white goons wanna contribute their run ins with the law to balance out this threads White Tales of Impunity

They dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
Op had the white of way.

• Locked thread