Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

no longer guilty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indyrenegade

and that man's name? ENRICO FERMI

alnilam posted:

no longer guilty

unguilty

this is orwellian

thanks to manifisto for the sig!

Karate Bastard

Ok next case. We welcome to the bench judge... *spins bottle* Jedrick! Welcome Jedrick!

City of Glompton

Bailiff: Do you solemnly swear that you will tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?

Plaintiff: :agreed:

kalel

indyrenegade posted:

SHOW EM THE FIRST RATE SHITPOSTER YOUUUUUUU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE

I wanted to use this but I needed the last word to rhyme with :five:

Macnult

City of Glompton posted:

Bailiff: Do you solemnly swear that you will tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?

Plaintiff: :agreed:

lol

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
the defense just keeps empty quoting the prosecutor

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
The jury is made up of dogges, cattes, birbs, and an assortment of other critters.

It is a good jury.

kalel

We find the defendant... uh, no wait... We can't find the defendant. He hasn't posted since Wednesday, I hope he's doing alright.

Robot Made of Meat

Jedrick posted:

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Macnult

Jedrick posted:

google THIS

Judge: If anyone here is interested, I will gladly sentence you to six hours in prison. The charge will be a haiku.

(entire courtroom starts lining up)

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

Judge: If anyone here is interested, I will gladly sentence you to six hours in prison. The charge will be a haiku.

Heck, wouldn't be the first time. I guess I am a repeat offender.

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

ferroque

Juror selection will now commence. Let's see those rap sheets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel

ferroque posted:

Juror selection will now commence. Let's see those rap sheets.

Ahem yes, I just have a question. Can you explain jury chillification?

• Locked thread