Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nah
Mar 16, 2009

The key to our victory is in turning Nevada from purple to violet, and we will do this by courting the suburban Latina vote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

for every blue collar voter we lose in western Pennsylvania, I'll gain 2k to my salary

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
Never talk about free healthcare ever. ICE is cool and good. that'll be $5000 please.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
The key to attracting the minority votes of today is not about raising living standards, it's to support aspirational policies for their children tomorrow. Focusing on the here and now is Trump's game, but supporting tax credits for tech is the Wired-In, Woken-Up solution to 2020.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

*worldview is overly informed by mcgovern's failure*

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
The upper mid west is now a republican stronghold, don't bother campaigning there.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
holy poo poo whos ready for some dwarf fortress

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
We've developed a means-tested, heuristic modeling platform creates a data-driven, "top down" engagement paradigm that works synergistically with the more traditional "bottom up" grassroots analogue.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

it's important to understand that the people who don't vote, don't vote

this is why it's important that we spend two billion dollars advertising to suburban dads who drive luxury trucks with bumper stickers that say "all lives splatter"

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
Yes, yes. Our robust algorithm dynamically draws from real-time sources, time-lagged LW+7 sources, and historical data sets (both ahistoric and re-historic). This identifies not only registered voters, but non-voters, primary voters, unvoters and, most importantly, meta-voters.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Child-rape is bad? You idiot, you loving moron, think how much of our massive right-wing base we would lose with that kind of extremism

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Look, we have a problem in this country with the resurgence of Nazis and white nationalists. We must confront this problem with the best tools that we have.

What if we offered a tax-credit to white nationalists for every quarter they don't do a racism?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

huh i wonder what this email is thats entirely in cyrillic. guess ill click the link and input my password and social security number and sexual history with children where it asks

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Whatever the issues dividing Americans today, we just need to find the balance.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
i hate poor people

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Loook, to best tailor the campaign you should listen to these focus groups made up of former buddies of mine from college. Now that will be one hundred thousand.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

america is already great... loving brilliant! print this poo poo on hats, tshirts, posters, lets get this out the door! the election is in 2 weeks!

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
please don't call them whitepapers. these policy proposals can be sold to all races.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!
Guys guys guys I've got it: What if we ran candidates who used to literally be Republicans and have not changed their positions or policies in any noticeable way?

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

We believe in the solemn principles of access to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
*is unable to come up with a cohesive strategy to defeat a self-harming retard*

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i poo poo in my own mouth and then poo poo that poo poo

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

okay, get this, we've got an escalator, BUT HILLARY GOES DOWN IT

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

I have consulted out simulation and it's telling me not to run canvassers in the Midwest, have we considered trying to flip this red state instead? Surely 2 months of effort is all we need!

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Music videos with celebrities are the best way to reach out to the youth of today

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

*Sees a yard sign*
HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Look, I think I'm pretty in touch with what average Americans want

*has made 6 figures ever since graduating from Ivy League college*

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hey guys! I gots a pizza party comin' up and you're all invited!

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

WampaLord posted:

Look, I think I'm pretty in touch with what average Americans want

*has made 6 figures ever since graduating from Ivy League college*

"The gently caress is a fish-fry?"

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man
*Sees republicans chanting lock her up*

We need to sacrifice any and all values to get those people, right there, to vote for us.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Clearly, we need more retards in our focus groups.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
MILLENNIALS!!!!!!!

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Nobody cares about bumper stickers or yard signs. Put that money into tv ad buys. My wife owns an ad company, so i can get you a great deal

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man
Medicare for all? Hmm, interesting idea. Have you considered that, except the opposite? Really have yo stick to the center here.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
Yes *collects phat check*

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Okay, so I was in the shower and had a million dollar idea.
Get this.

"All lives matter, including black lives and our police"

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

I've reviewed all the proposals for how we can structure our electoral strategies for 2018 and 2020, and have instead decided we should just keep doing exactly the same thing we have since 2008, that'll be all your money please.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

well im sure if we just respect each other and dont call each other names everything will work out just fine, we gotta listen to one another, now excuse me while i deposit this check

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Kids still like emojis, right? How about we do a reenactment of the emoji movie with our candidate

• Locked thread