Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Natural 20 posted:

Goddamnit I had a D1 win set up and that Hal's challenge managed to spite me.

yeah, seeing your flip was so disappointing cause that wouldve been hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Natural 20 posted:

Goddamnit I had a D1 win set up and that Hal's challenge managed to spite me.

At least you got to be with your senpai in the afterlife

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
I'm sad to have died so fast but also misunderstood my role so completely that I was screwed lol

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Who tried to NK me on N1?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

SalTheBard posted:

Who tried to NK me on N1?

KB, I wasn't lying when I said that your votes probably came from KB targeting you and then you targeting yourself as a result of his ability.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

IcePhoenix posted:

KB, I wasn't lying when I said that your votes probably came from KB targeting you and then you targeting yourself as a result of his ability.

Yeah. I don't remember for sure what drove it without rereading the scum chat, but pretty sure Ice convinced me you would be a good target since people might watch the claimed doctor or protect the claimed doctor if there was more protection out there, so even if you self protected to save yourself, I'd probably hit others. But nope. It worked out though thanks to your downside.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

King Burgundy posted:

Yeah. I don't remember for sure what drove it without rereading the scum chat, but pretty sure Ice convinced me you would be a good target since people might watch the claimed doctor or protect the claimed doctor if there was more protection out there, so even if you self protected to save yourself, I'd probably hit others. But nope. It worked out though thanks to your downside.

I guess what I don't get is how Nat20 died then. Was he the NK target and you just did 2 nks?

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
gg all.

I am so unconvincing.

idk how to make cases in this super chill 2018 meta, someone please help.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

SalTheBard posted:

I guess what I don't get is how Nat20 died then. Was he the NK target and you just did 2 nks?

We supercharged kb, so he targeted both you and nat 20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

SalTheBard posted:

Yeah, Bif supercharged BK so he could have two NK targets, he targeted you and Nat20

• Locked thread