Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.

Megamarm

I weighed 195lb on January 1 this year, I currently weigh 150lb.
Eventually, I'll stop being lazy and start riding my biek with Strava more.

e: and by eventually I mean when it is under 100* at 8pm.

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Aug 15, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.

Megamarm

I've been on a self improvement thing for about five years now, I started by laying out basic life mile markers and doing fine tuning as it went along.
I don't care to go into all of the details because, honestly, who gives a poo poo but me, but at this point a lot of things in my life are on cruise control. I'd always weighed between 170-175lb until my late 20s, and I rarely buy clothes so last year I easily saw that the weight was getting out of hand.

The diet thing turned into just one of those things that I could save money on food, save money on clothes, feel better, motivate myself to be willing to go back to the gym / ride my mountain bike again, and check another box on my cruise control list. I didn't mean to end up at 150lb, but here we are. I would like to add in the riding / gym stuff now, then maintain around 155lb. I've been dancing around that for about a month here so I know I need to nut up and do it.

e: I stopped updating this a few months ago because my Bluetooth scale software had an update that broke wireless logging without creating an account, so I stopped caring. The gap is a trip to Japan where I walked something like 70 miles and ate whatever I felt like.

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Aug 15, 2018

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.

Megamarm

Today's goal: Go for a bike ride after work, will update in 8-10hr