Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Adiabatic posted:

Excellent good work dude. I have frequently regretted not going to the gym, and I have never regretted going.
That's a big thing for me. I never regret a workout but I sure as hell regret skipping one.

MomJeans420 posted:

If anyone is using Renaissance Periodization's male physique templates, they have a new version coming out in early October. ...
I'll have to look into that, I had some great results from their 5 day hypertrophy when I ran it. My shoulders suffered from the volume kind of like yours, sore/ache during and right after but no long term impact.

I've been doing a modified 5/3/1 program, ramps up weekly instead of every 3/4. Weights still going up but I know I'm going to have to drop back to a standard 5/3/1 or other progression fairly soon. New PR on bench and OHP, close on DL and almost to my low bar squat max on high bar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

MomJeans420 posted:

Went ahead and bought the new Renaissance Periodization templates...

Thanks for the review. I have the 3 and 5 day old templates, may grab the 4 day and see how it works for me. I can always get four days but some weeks five is really tough