Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
abs2018!
Started the year at 205lb, currently at 172. 5'11" for reference. Thus far I've reduced portion servings to one-half, and purchased a stationary bike. I ride it 30 mins 3x week. The goal is 165ish and or abs, preferably by the 2nd week of September. I've recently doubled the time on the stationary to ensure things go to plan. imo weightloss happens at the dinner table. My heaviest was 250.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

Adiabatic posted:

What's everyone's goals for today? If youd like to put some motivational content up that you may find helpful, feel free to do so as well!

back/core/leg stretches and workout: done my back is a piece of piss...build the core up to reside on a firm foundation of big assed legs.
hour of cycling: done
downing a breakfast fuel rod consisting of a slice of wheat bread and one tablespoon of peanutbutter.
re-assemble the moto cause the truck has no brakes so that I can go get a salad for lunch, or else walk to get a salad :v:

I eat the same thing everyday for breakfast and lunch.. 1/2 sandwich consisting of either almond butter or PB, lunch is a leafy greens salad from the local grocery store.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

Fuuuuck yea nice work!

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
I put on about 5-10kg during 2020. ugh ok fine 2020 is gonna 2020 though I was still spinning a stationary indoors like a freight train till PG&E season happened in CA. Right back to flabby programmer status now.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
Vertigo sounds like some bullshit. Small upside in it ruining it for booze!

I dropped booze sometime in November 2020 right after moving.
Riding a mountain bike a couple times a week. Not sure what my current weight is, need to grab a compact scale. Had eh 15-20lb that I found in 2020 to lose again. looks like its mostly gone.