Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

gently caress it, maybe some accountability will make me stick with it this time.

GOAL: 240 or less, because I've loving been there and I know I can get down at least that far. Longer term C25K if my knees don't tell me to go gently caress myself like they have the last two times I've tried.
Current: Probably 300. I literally don't know where my bathroom scale went.

Portion control alone got me down to 240 last time I was up this high.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Adiabatic posted:

Whenever I get hungry and it ain't eating time I chug water.

I need to keep reminding myself this. Pretty much impossible to drink too much water.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

IOwnCalculus posted:

gently caress it, maybe some accountability will make me stick with it this time.

GOAL: 240 or less, because I've loving been there and I know I can get down at least that far. Longer term C25K if my knees don't tell me to go gently caress myself like they have the last two times I've tried.
Current: Probably 300. I literally don't know where my bathroom scale went.

Portion control alone got me down to 240 last time I was up this high.

Trip report: So far so good on actually logging food, as well as actually not eating all the food when doing so.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

IOwnCalculus posted:

Trip report: So far so good on actually logging food, as well as actually not eating all the food when doing so.

Two weeks straight and it's vaguely easier to ignore my habit of the see-food diet. Still need to find the loving scale.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Well I don't trust the accuracy of the scale in question 100% (it was a display model lol) but gently caress me if I weigh 313lb after cutting back on eating everything for nearly a month now, I was definitely overdue to start.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Finally got a new scale I can trust and started weighing myself in a repeatable way, so I'm at 302.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Bleh. Must have been way off on my portion sizes because I managed to gain 3 pounds

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Made some small but steady progress. Another week or two and I should be under 300 for the first time in an unknown but certainly far too long time.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Under 300 today

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Fender Anarchist posted:

I am positively decimated.

gently caress yeah!

I'm closing in on 290. Might be there this week or the next.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Finally got a 285 on the scale today. Need to start adding more exercise to keep this moving.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

BitBasher posted:

Now down under 270 from 355 and hitting the exercise bike 30 minutes a days 4-5 days a week with weights 2 days a week. Take nothing but stairs when possible at work averaging 10-30 flights each work day.

It's a long process.

loving hell, nice.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

It's not like any of us jumped up in weight overnight, so yeah that's a good approach.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Fender Anarchist posted:

Thread dying out, lemme post a big milestone:

That's officially past 50 pounds lost

You're catching up to me, I've been stuck around 285.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Been stagnant between 285-290lb for a month+. Yardwork on redoing the back yard three times a week has gotten me moving again, down to 283.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Under 280 today, which puts me at my lowest weight in probably at least four years.

I also signed up for a gym. Haven't loving gone back yet but hey. Progress!