Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Height: 6'3"
Weight @ Start: 322.2 June 6th
Weight (current): 293 As of Monday
Weight (EoY Goal): 265
Weight (stretch goal): 235

I'm down 30lbs since June, and am working with a trainer 2x a week now.
Did a month of Keto to jump start things and am now just focused on balanced diet but portion control with a bit of intermittent fasting (aka skipping dinner during the work week).

Goal: Fit in all the coasters @ Cedar Point then buy a loving bespoke suit.

toplitzin fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Aug 21, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Another session down with the trainer. we'll see if the hurricane gets in the way of Thursday's session. (probably will)
Weight is holding pretty steady in the 290s.

Thinking of going no carb/IF again with the GF for a month or so. it would make ignoring the Halloween candy super easy. :D

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

1st day back with the trainer after 5 days off from the hurricane.
The days you least feel like working out are the ones you should.
Lord did it suck, but it's another 55min workout in the books.
I'm down to 290 as of this morning!

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Babby signed up for his first 5k next week.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

My trainer says my posture has improved a poo poo ton. So I've got that going for me.

Also, day two of ketober. I hate keto poops. The girlfriend appreciates the reduction of gas output.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

AAAAaa i did rope today. 60s sets of alternating/paired/jump. I greatly dislike this workout.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

I'm back doing keto, ate a decent lunch at about noon, but got wrecked with the opening cardio and nearly passed out. Still finished strong.

However, I need to work on some sort of pre-workout prep around 2pm.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Suburban Dad posted:

Doc said I wouldn't be limited in any activity, but in practice I can't get my hips to loosen up. Not sure if it's the hardware or the software at this point, but after tons of stretching I didn't get anywhere.

I'll look into it, thanks.

Check out CARS/MoveWellDurham/Kinstretch. I know a person who could help 1:1 (for a reasonable$) if you want. It helped a lot with some stuff i just couldn't get to loosen up thru stretching or gentle work.
aka: physio, but slightly different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Ring Fit on switch is actually A Good And Fun Workout RPG.