Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug

Lemme just post my basement gym:

I don't use it nearly enough tho, some sort of hosed up thing going on in my lower back and the damnedprecious kid taking up all my time and energy leads to not much liftin'.

Which must be corrected. Will report back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug

Goal for tomorrow: eat a healthy breakfast; don't touch the croissants and danishes and poo poo at the office. They're not even that good, but, yaknow, when they're there...

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug

Just a PSA: rock climbing is awesome in many ways but it's also a great way to get really stubborn injuries in everything in shoulders, elbows and fingers. So don't overcook it. I'm nursing a decade old golfer's elbow because of my ego writing checks my fat rear end couldn't cash.

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug

KozmoNaut posted:

Personal best on all of the marked uphill sections of my commute home, according to Strava

Enjoy those commute PRs while you can, my friend. Soon they’ll only come when the wind is right and you time the lights.

(Maybe I’m just salty my single speed tops out.)

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug

bolind posted:

Goal for tomorrow: eat a healthy breakfast; don't touch the croissants and danishes and poo poo at the office. They're not even that good, but, yaknow, when they're there...

Goal achieved, and this Friday, so far, haven't touched that stuff either. That's the only good thing to report from the previous week though...

Does anyone have a good exercise regimen for improving posture? Being a desk jockey and having a wife a foot+ shorter than myself lead to job offers as a bell ringer for a leading Parisian cathedral...

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug

High count BPM EDM if you're able to listen to music at work?

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug

Been feeling a bit like poo poo for a couple of days but still managed to lift a little bit yesterday. Felt OK.

Also, keeping myself out of the office pastries but, regrettably, not out of the box of filled chocolates that we found in the pantry...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug

Adiabatic posted:

I have frequently regretted not going to the gym, and I have never regretted going.

PRECISELY! I have never regretted a workout, they've all been at the very least great from the moment I stepped into the gym.