Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
I got like 4 cars but also used to bike commute for 7 years, mountain bike every chance I get in the summer and ski every chance I get in the winter (big mountain style, touring included).

Now I have an 80mi commute but I spin every day at my work's free gym. I should lift too but every day is leg day bro.

I have been 6 foot 4 and 200lbs my whole adult life but recently my dad and I both found out our a1c was pretty high (and members of the family have diabetes) so they told me to lose like 15 lbs and I went and lost like 35 by hittin' the moguls 3x a week for like 5 hours at a time, hopefully my a1c is better this fall when I get my physical. I'm like 165lbs now and its a "this is absolutely the minimum I want to weigh" thing at this point. I'd rather be skinny than have diabetes, but I was skinny already and this poo poo is ridiculous!

I'm more in shape than ever with respect to my chosen outdoor activities which is pretty cool though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU