Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

AJ Styles has more to say to Samoa Joe
WWE Champion AJ Styles returned to SmackDown LIVE last week with strong words for his SummerSlam opponent, Samoa Joe, one week after the challenger insinuated that Styles is a poor father. The Phenomenal One said The Samoan Submission Machine would walk into Brooklyn for their championship battle, but he might have trouble walking out. Apparently, the WWE Champion has more to say, as he will be responding further to his SummerSlam opponent.

SmackDown Women’s Title Match participants come face to face
The SmackDown Women’s Championship Match at SummerSlam is sure to be a battle for the ages, with Carmella, Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch looking to walk out of The Biggest Event of the Summer with championship gold. Tensions will certainly be running high when all three women come face to face on SmackDown LIVE. The friendship between The Queen and The Irish Lass Kicker has certainly been put to the test in recent weeks; will The Princess of Staten Island look to turn the two buds against one another before SummerSlam?

Aiden English goes one-on-one with Andrade “Cien” Almas
After costing Rusev & Lana a trio of singles matches against Andrade “Cien” Almas and Zelina Vega, Aiden English has vowed to make it up to his friends. English’s quest for penance apparently begins with battling El Idolo himself. The Drama King took to Twitter over the weekend, calling out Almas for a one-on-one battle on SmackDown LIVE.

The New Day clash with SAnitY in Six-Man Tag Team showdown
The New Day emerged victorious from a four-team tournament to earn a SmackDown Tag Team Title opportunity at SummerSlam, but before they take on The Bludgeon Brothers in Brooklyn, they will clash with another dangerous crew on SmackDown LIVE: SAnitY.

Paige promises Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville an opportunity
Frustrated with how she and Sonya Deville have been treated lately, Mandy Rose lashed out at her former Absolution teammate and current SmackDown LIVE General Manager Paige on Twitter this past weekend, saying that Paige favors her former teammates in PCB, Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch. Paige responded by saying that Flair and Lynch earned their chances but that she would give Rose & Deville opportunities of their own tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Smackdown 1000 is here and I think I'm gonna go.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Wrestling is a hell of a drug, guys

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
gas

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I feel like I know exactly one fact about each of these people in the ring right now

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Did Carmella lose her heel protectors?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

They're both better in all those comparisons, Carmella.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

no. it is our duty to suffer this

oh god I just had a horrible premonition. Mella's keeping the belt until the women's-ghetto ppv isn't she

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

SatansOnion posted:

oh god I just had a horrible premonition. Mella's keeping the belt until the women's-ghetto ppv isn't she

where she will lose it to Charlotte.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I feel like I know exactly one fact about each of these people in the ring right now

That's exactly how much WWE wants you to know. :shrug:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

HitTheTargets posted:

That's exactly how much WWE wants you to know. :shrug:

but we're having a chick ppv for some reason

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

but we're having a chick ppv for some reason

And at that PPV, Mella will be money, Charlotte will be the most accomplished competitor, and Becky will... show up for work.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

SatansOnion posted:

Possibly, if Charlotte isn't busy feuding with Becky. the problem is that if WWE decides to do BRAND SUPREMACY this year at Survivor Series, I don't see them doing Ronda vs Charlotte at the event.

Regardless, it's going to be hilarious to see the stark contrast in terms of in ring ability and wrestling ability when it comes to main roster women's feuds and the MYC finals.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Just give Becky the title and have her feud with Asuka, as has been explicitly promised to me by WWE :colbert:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

So is a Go-home show for a Paige led Smackdown mean we are going to be inside her butt?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Jiro posted:

So is a Go-home show for a Paige led Smackdown mean we are going to be inside her butt?

hopefully

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Jerusalem posted:

Just give Becky the title and have her feud with Asuka, as has been explicitly promised to me by WWE :colbert:

Sorry. Becky and Charlotte will probably end up feuding with Sasha/Bayley for the Women's Tag Titles if they are introduced. Asuka will either be going up against a legend, or going for the title again most likely.

As for Carmella, who the gently caress knows. Hopefully she's not even on the card. Because I'm almost willing to bet money that if the main roster doesn't prominently feature their best talent, that they'll get destroyed by NXT and whoever may be in the MYC finals, since Triple H is significantly less stupid than Vince when it comes to pushing talented women over looks.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Aug 15, 2018

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

Is this the strongest ex-Absolution has been allowed to look?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
becky has nice hips

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I'm still mad the show isn't called Miz and Mizzus.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i like mombod maryse

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

Did I miss a promo with a lady holding a high heel? Is Emmalina coming back?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Hell yeah! Big Triple Threat fan right here!

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I miss 3MB so much and now officially adore the Triple Threat.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I feel like The Triple Threat has this.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh man The Bludgeon Brothers are hosed, they're outnumbered by these guys!

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

LOC-AL TAL-ENT (clap, clap, clap-clap-clap)

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm tired of this WWE formula where the heels beat down the faces the whole time and then the faces do a single finisher and beat the heels.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

...but.... 3 is more than 2.... :confused:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Push El Burrito posted:

I'm tired of this WWE formula where the heels beat down the faces the whole time and then the faces do a single finisher and beat the heels.

They switched it up!

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Push El Burrito posted:

They switched it up!

They're reading the thread again obviously

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

...but.... 3 is more than 2.... :confused:

The numbers don't lie!

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

bryan/miz should be the summerslam main event for the Universal Title

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HitTheTargets posted:

The numbers don't lie!

Hang on, there are 3 members of the New Day.... but the Bludgeon Brothers just easily beat a three man team..... my God if these numbers hold up... :aaa:

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
so hows everybody doing tonight

tonight i am smoking Sour Gelato. i started playing Stardew Valley again because of the GBS thread. there are a lot of weird mods for that game. a lot of weird sexy mods.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

It was him, Michael Tarver!

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i know you guys are reading this thread, don't ignore me

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I miss the Miz when is he coming back?

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Baron Corbin posted:

so hows everybody doing tonight

tonight i am smoking Sour Gelato. i started playing Stardew Valley again because of the GBS thread. there are a lot of weird mods for that game. a lot of weird sexy mods.

Is that some new sexy weed strain? Or a cocktail discovered by Ice T?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
So is Sanity the fastest group/faction to be ruined on the main roster in terms of debut time? Can't wait for Nikki Cross to be called up and lose her debut match as well.

• Locked thread