Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
And I was like cool, hey buddy what's up? But then it immediately bit me. It didn't really hurt and it didn't leave any sort of mark but I was hurt emotionally. I didn't know this was possible. What is this world coming to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Maybe she was just eating one of the many aphids that are currently crawling all over you

I got my aphid problem sorted out now thank yiu very much. Been clean going on 5 years now brother.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mozi posted:

you have just met the 'asian lady beetle', which appears to be a ladybug but is an invasive species that will bite you and hide in your walls all winter

Woah when did this happen

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

The Walrus posted:

a BIRD landed on my PILLOW

What did it tell you

• Locked thread