Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BattyKiara
Mar 17, 2009
Is there any way of stopping the GP bottlenecking? No matter how many I build, they have super long lines with people coming back after yet another diagnosis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BattyKiara
Mar 17, 2009

Mazz posted:

Go into the overview window, and go to policy. Turn diagnosis confirmation to 95-97%, and turn on the fast track so that any diagnosis that pushes them to 95%+ certainty sends them for treatment, instead of back to a GP for final diagnosis. You can play with the settings even more if you want, this is just the settings I can guarantee work. I did this setup for the last few maps of the regular game this week and I could stay ahead of the patient load with 5-6 GPs and maintain 90%+ cure rates through 500+ cure stages for the 3 stars. EDIT: I actually had more, up to 8 on Croq, but its whole deal is high patient count. I had 5 on Pelican.

For more generalized advice: If you aren't already, specialize doctors/nurses and tailor their job assignments. It adds up extremely fast. Also try to keep your buildings organized, keep diagnosis and GP offices close together in one building, and treatment in another. This keeps staff localized and keeps travel time for both staff and patients low between steps.

Thank you, that really fixed it!

BattyKiara
Mar 17, 2009
There is a new game? YES!!!

BattyKiara
Mar 17, 2009
Why aren't the students using my private tuition room? I hired a teacher for it. The room looks nice. But no student wants to go there?

BattyKiara
Mar 17, 2009
I had a weird dream. I was logging into Steam to play. But the game had been replaced. By something called TwoPointZoo. Lesson learned: Do not play just before bedtime!

BattyKiara
Mar 17, 2009
I'm stuck in the Spiffinmore map. My students are just too stupid! How do I attract smarter students?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BattyKiara
Mar 17, 2009
I did it! They finally got their grades. Now to fill every free spot with tons of flowers and random stuff to get the next star.