Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Hmnmm, I hope this is wrong. I was hoping to play tomorrow after work.

Release date is August 30th, so I assume it's accurate and steam is adjusting for time zones when it says the 29th

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Quill had an early access copy of this that he did a few videos of and you can absolutely go back to old hospitals.

I think you're actually expected to do so, because you only unlock certain treatments and game elements through advancing the story, so if you stay in the same place after you finish your goals you'll start to stagnate a little.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Rimworld is uh, not really like Prison Architect. Outside the art style for the colonists I suppose.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I guess so, but they play entirely differently. Seems kind of silly to bunch them together like that is all.