Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Every player turned announcer this year has been boring as hell. I miss Tony.

LOL Lamar Jackson with the full on RG3 play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Jackson is over a year away from pushing Flacco for anything.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Jackson is over a year away from pushing Flacco for anything.

That's pretty clear now but when he was drafted that was the big narrative that everyone was excited about.

Gotta say the team isn't helping him out much. Dropped passes, lots of pressure, third and long after two runs

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Jeff Doesn’t know the actual rules Triplett is the rules expert commentator now.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

drat he airmailed that one

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
This is what I'm here for! Give me all the all the soon to be cut WR procedure violations!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

The Puppy Bowl posted:

This is what I'm here for! Give me all the all the soon to be cut WR procedure violations!

I'm here for the two consecutive kick return fumbles

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Jackson just seems like another Boller-type to me. Project guy who had no business going in round 1.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

its in poor taste that the colts had a guy out on the field roleplaying as the late andrew luck

ghoulish, even

worse than when grand moff tarkin was shoehorned into rogue one

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Wow, Jeff Triplette is a worse person than he was a ref. "That dude whose career I absent mindedly ruined? I bumped into him at work 3 years later and apologized. He actually apologized too so we're all good. "

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Ches Neckbeard posted:

#56. He's not great at sticking to dudes once he gets off the line but excellent otherwise from what I've seen.

So Lamar Jackson was bad all along?

Yes.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Wow, Jeff Triplette is a worse person than he was a ref. "That dude whose career I absent mindedly ruined? I bumped into him at work 3 years later and apologized. He actually apologized too so we're all good. "

Presumably he was apologizing for shoving Triplette to the ground afterward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I have three Colts in my dynasty league.

But not for long.

• Locked thread